Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain is better than the rest of the EU put together. Vote leave. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by floury)
    Then I'll be out campaigning for a second referendum as it will obviously have been rigged by the Remain camp on behalf of the global elite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're an idiot :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think Britain is the best country in the world. We should be confident and secure leading our EU, not browbeaten by a U.S. Inspired Tea Party esque movement that thinks the country, it's institutions and noted individuals are all in the pocket of a dictatorship.

ReputationRep:
    Trump said he believes we should leave, that's how I know remaining in the EU is 100% the right choice. :thumbsup:

Davij038 T-Osiris

You might want to take a look at this video. This American student makes valid points about Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    vote leave take back control lets believe in ourselves and our country we are not lazy feckless corporate shills like those remainers #voteleave
    What are you taking control of? honestly it's like the leave camp don't have a clue what they are doing, all they say is lets take back control for the millontht time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Osiris)
    Trump said he believes we should leave, that's how I know remaining in the EU is 100% the right choice. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jee1)
    What are you taking control of? honestly it's like the leave camp don't have a clue what they are doing, all they say is lets take back control for the millontht time.
    sovereignty. we get to decide who is deported instead of being told by the 2 courts who we can and cant deport. how dare they overrule us and say we cant deport their rapists. we will be insulated from Turkish membership of the eu and wont have to accept the unskilled navvy Romanian/polish carwashers either who do nothing but drain this country. instead we will operate a fair system not based on colour or race/ geographical location. its about helping the small man on the street rather than help the big businesses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dangerous-D)
    XD He's so racist that he actually makes me laugh, couldn't believe people are actually voting for him though. I mean I figured the KKK would but that's it really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    sovereignty. we get to decide who is deported instead of being told by the 2 courts who we can and cant deport. how dare they overrule us and say we cant deport their rapists. we will be insulated from Turkish membership of the eu and wont have to accept the unskilled navvy Romanian/polish carwashers either who do nothing but drain this country. instead we will operate a fair system not based on colour or race/ geographical location. its about helping the small man on the street rather than help the big businesses
    Just saying you say unskilled workers but at least they're working, there's a buttload of Brits that just live off benefits complaining that immigrants are stealing their jobs so they can't work. That's just BS cause they're too lazy to have a real job and need an excuse.
    Btw I'm British so I'm not even being biased, I just think that's the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Just saying you say unskilled workers but at least they're working, there's a buttload of Brits that just live off benefits complaining that immigrants are stealing their jobs so they can't work. That's just BS cause they're too lazy to have a real job and need an excuse.
    Btw I'm British so I'm not even being biased, I just think that's the truth.
    I think that its a state of affairs caused by those that are unskilled. its better off for the brits affected not to work as it dosent make ends meet. they cant run a family or household on them wages. the migrants can as they all shack up together and are willing to tolerate poor conditions. its a race to the bottom. plus they may be working hard but a lot of them wont be contributing so while its commendable that they are working hard, they are only benefiting themselves and not the economy. you might say that migrants on a whole may provide a net financial gain but not the ones I am talking about and they are the ones which are really affecting the people at the bottoms living standards.

ReputationRep:
    Why are Brexiters so pessimistic? lol

We don't know how privileged we are to be a part of the European Club. By being part of the EU, we can build a better future and better economy. If you're faced with a problem, you don't run away from it, you try to resolve it. That's why I believe we should REMAIN in the EU.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

(Original post by drogon)
    Germany alone is bigger and better than Britain. Idiot.
    With the age of consent of 14...
    It hasn't legalised same-sex marriage...
    - also therefore don't get the tax reductions that come with it
    - both of which are institutionalised discrimination.
    Nearly half of Turks in Germany put Islam above the law of the land...
    It has a ridiculously low birth rate, so it won't be German much longer... (the German you love so much.)

My point is, Germany has its issues, like most other countries, and Germany isn't perfect, so don't put it on a pedestal.

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    The French are actually rather good!
    Their roads are way better than ours too! Our roads are ****!
    Our hospitals arent great either. The NHS is failing at the moment.
    We defo dont live in the best country in the world. We need the EU to support our rubbish government!
    Ive just decided my vote!
    You can't honestly think this thread is representative of the leave campaign, the leave camp and its arguments?

That is ridiculously unfair if you're being serious.

Did you know that Tony Blair (in 2005 I believe) negotiated with the EU for a CAP reform, and in return for a reform he's sacrifice 20% (I think? Possibly 40%) of the UK rebate/correction. Guess what? The EU never kept their end of the bargain. #Fact.

(CAP is the Common Agricultural Policy, a part of the Common External Tariff, which is a tariff on non-EU agricultural goods. This protects EU trade by eliminating competition. Food prices have gone higher as a result, and it's stalled the development of LEDCs (in essence third world countries.))

(The UK rebate/correction is a mechanism which Margaret Thatcher negotiated because of the unfair nature of CAP, as we had a lot less farmers then other member states, so we got a lot less funding in return. There were other reasons for the UK rebate/correction.)

(Original post by AnnieGakusei)
    You mean vote Remain, since any undecided voters are going to swing to Remain when they see threads like these.
    I know. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    The French are actually rather good!
    Their roads are way better than ours too! Our roads are ****!
    Our hospitals arent great either. The NHS is failing at the moment.
    We defo dont live in the best country in the world. We need the EU to support our rubbish government!
    Ive just decided my vote!
    "Roads and hospitals." Lovely. Looks like someone is massively pragmatic here (sarcasm).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnr_23)
    germany is such a bad country hahaha first they take too many refugees than they can handle and then they want to increase spending on national defence for protection from outside forces??????? BRO ur biggest threats are sitting inside your own country
    You deserve 2000 rep points just for this.

But I shall correct you "They take too many single young men where the majority act incredibly entitled for refugees which make all the genuine refugees look bad"

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs this op honestly does Leavers no favours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)

We don't know how privileged we are to be a part of the European Club. By being part of the EU, we can build a better future and better economy. If you're faced with a problem, you don't run away from it, you try to resolve it. That's why I believe we should REMAIN in the EU.
    The global elite want us to stay as part of their plan for a New World Order where Europeans are under their rule.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Link?

(Original post by floury)
    The global elite want us to stay as part of their plan for a New World Order where Europeans are under their rule.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will you honestly be quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)

What a stupid premise to work on.

We're not running away from a problem; this very referendum is choosing the method by which to solve it.
    Leaving is not running away, and what on Earth have you been smoking to think that?

"European Club"? Stop conflating the European demos with the European Union; disgusting, despicable and deplorable.
    Is that all Europe(an countries) amount to to you?

We're really not that privileged.
    We have been undermined, and yet they value us so much.

We don't (shouldn't materialistically) value them. No, no.

(Original post by Withengar)
    I wasn't planning to take this down the nasty ad-hominem road, I really wasn't. But when you disregard solid facts, statistics and simple truth, and complain about throwing out bananas, what more is there is to say about the Leave camp?

I don't need to insult you or make an ass out of you when you're doing such a fantastic job of doing that yourself.
    That is ****ing disgusting that you reduce the leave campaign, the leave camp and the argument they've represented to floury.

And that's a *****y sample size.

(Original post by saraxh)
    I'm not at the legal age to vote. I just hope the British public make the right decision. :^_^:
    What is the right decision (do you think)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Link?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...scotland-visit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh ffs this op honestly does Leavers no favours.
    I k r.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.