Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here work at mcdonalds? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Wow, you must be one busy guy, how do you find time for UKL?
    They give me a computer as part of the job to search for material that will aid my work . God, what they'd do to me if they knew what I really got up to...

ReputationRep:
    he must get tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I'm the guy that they pay to ejaculate in the burgers.
    Euuurgh, now I know why the sauce in the Quorn burger tastes so weird!

ReputationRep:
    I've never liked mayonnaise myself.

Salad cream however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Euuurgh, now I know why the sauce in the Quorn burger tastes so weird!
    That cut me deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
    Does anyone else actually have an answer or are we just gonna discuss whoever ejaculating into burgers

ReputationRep:
    I applied there today cos i'm desperate for a job, how long do you think it'll be before they contact me if they want me?
    only a matter of days they will probably phone you for an interview then you have it in the main restaurant then you will probably get a phonecall/letter with the outcome of the interview, if you don't get it, try KFC if you have one where you live, I work at a KFC and its better pay than Mcdonalds plus it aint as popular as Mcdonalds so it doesn't get as busy

Does anyone else actually have an answer or are we just gonna discuss whoever ejaculating into burgers
    lol! There was one useful response in the early stages of this thread, sorry that i can't give you the answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    only a matter of days they will probably phone you for an interview then you have it in the main restaurant then you will probably get a phonecall/letter with the outcome of the interview, if you don't get it, try KFC if you have one where you live, I work at a KFC and its better pay than Mcdonalds plus it aint as popular as Mcdonalds so it doesn't get as busy
    Yeah i might, but my best friend works at mcdonalds so there is more motive

ReputationRep:
    My mate works in mc donalds, she doesnt like it. But you do get to eat the food for free at break times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    My mate works in mc donalds, she doesnt like it. But you do get to eat the food for free at break times.
    Small catch - i despise thier food

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    But you do get to eat the food for free at break times.
    Oh woop de ****ing doo!

ReputationRep:
    I was a McManager until January 17th of this year. They generally do interviews once every three months. This just happens to be the amount of time that elapses before they see the number of crew dropping enough to warrant seeking more. Just keep asking and asking. We had a girl do that once, so we interviewed her. But they usually do their interviews in groups of about 10-15. Just to make it worthwhile and allow for comparison. Hang in there.

ReputationRep:
    Small catch - i despise thier food
    if your like me you never feel hungry anyway through working with food, one bonus of fast food places is its hardly that difficult to get promoted although I think you need to be a full timer, I think you stand a good chance, places like that are always taking on and if you already know someone who works there, I think it will help just make sure you let them know your intending on working there for longer than a couple of months...even if your not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I was a McManager until January 17th of this year. They generally do interviews once every three months. This just happens to be the amount of time that elapses before they see the number of crew dropping enough to warrant seeking more. Just keep asking and asking. We had a girl do that once, so we interviewed her. But they usually do their interviews in groups of about 10-15. Just to make it worthwhile and allow for comparison. Hang in there.
    I think its different here, i will have quit before three months, i'll be at uni! People i know have been interviewed fairly soon but i dont know how soon

ReputationRep:
    Mate I used to work there for about 2 months. It was totally sh***. Dont bother.

ReputationRep:
    i worked there for the summer after finishing my gcses.

theyll let u no very quickly, they dont mess about. its alrite for gettin a bit of money, and as someone sed u get free food and get to do mess about eg megamac of quarterpounder burgers, or chicken premier bigmac. but on the downside, they pay is shite, you STINK after every shift, youll get spotty, youll get burnt and youll get ridiculously pissed off 90% of shifts.

but my advice is just do it over summer to get some cash then jack it in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I'm the guy that they pay to ejaculate in the burgers.
    well, SOMEBODY's gotta do it.

ReputationRep:
    60% of customers are ******s as well

(Original post by britishseapower)
    60% of customers are ******s as well
    Really? That's shockingly low, why do you think this is? Perhaps their obesity prevents them having access to the required regions.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.