The Student Room Group

Student room usernames

Scroll to see replies

Well..it certainly describes my temperament...I also don't even like the song by Drake. I just relate to the hook. K?
Vikingninja is my online username for most stuff though I normally have a few numbers in the name but TSR has a character limit.
I put a lot more effort into my profile picture!
I changed my name after I got a TSR account to this one to make it fit my avatar.
Original post by Hardigan
I put a lot more effort into my profile picture!

Ah yes, must have taken ages to finally decide with what looks like two bubbles overlapping each other. :rofl:
Kinda did yh. :smile: I'll be back in an hr -ish guys, love you :heart::hi:
For a study forum I was surprised no-one had already took my username!

I lab it. <3
This one makes much more sense than my username on the other forums I go on:biggrin:

I'm obsessed with IKEA
I like pandas
My lucky number/favourite number is 37

Simples:h:
Yeah.
I love apples.
Nope.
I didn't really put much thought into my username I just put the first 4 letters of my name together with 4 number. But tbh I didn't expect to become addicted and post as much as I do....
Nope. I joined Tsr because I had loads of questions. Questioness seemed fitting at the time.
Original post by zanner
i didnt think abt it at all srs i regret choosin this tho

Original post by winx club
Me toooooo, at the time I just wanted access to some document, I didn't think I'd use TSR.

It's very easy to change your username now.
Just email [email protected] and in the subject box state "username change request".

In the email include the following information:
- Your current username
- The email address that you used to sign up with
- Your date of birth
- What you would like your new username to be
- Confirm you have checked the members list and that this username is available here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't even know where mine came from it just popped into my head. It's not even the same spelling as the comic book character.

But I like it and it goes well with my avatar (though I guess if I supported Nashville Predators it would go better). :tongue:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Ah yes, must have taken ages to finally decide with what looks like two bubbles overlapping each other. :rofl:

I like to keep things simple. 😁

Nice work on yours though. Not sure what it means but it's intriguing. 👌
i literally just made a new account because i didnt like the name on my old one, yay!
I lack creativity so just used my full name :colonhash:
I just used the same username I used to use for my other online accounts - I remember my first online account, changed my username about 10 times in 2 years before finally settling on this one :colonhash:

But now I really like this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooo way hahaha your username is epic :')

Did not really think about mine I did not even plan to stay when I joined tbh - as most of us .. :afraid: - But I like it :yep:

Well I used to have an existential crisis about that username because of the "French" part because TSR creeps seem to have a French fetish :sad: but now I managed to get rid of them. *fear me creeps.* :h:
When I first joined there was no thought, it was just my name. I put in a little more thought with this.

Quick Reply

Latest