Your worst/most embarrasing username! watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty embarrassed by my current username

ReputationRep:
    xXQu1k_5c0p3z_720Xx
    I will not apologise for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    What is the worst or most embarrassing username you've ever created on any website?

I'll start -

AwesomeBonkyJr
    zXcodeXz

ReputationRep:
    Was thinking of calling myself Gora The Fedora

ReputationRep:
    Zaggybiebs... I was those hardcore beliebers on Twitter in 2012/13. I shall go hide now.

(Original post by Lucarious30)
    What is the worst or most embarrassing username you've ever created on any website?

I'll start -

AwesomeBonkyJr
    IIRC i've only ever used Tootles or my own name on the 'net.

Except for extracurricular activities, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaggalicious)
    Zaggybiebs... I was those hardcore beliebers on Twitter in 2012/13. I shall go hide now.
    Perhaps slightly more redeemed since his latest stuff haha! But I'm in no place to judge on usernames

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9757)
    xXQu1k_5c0p3z_720Xx
    I will not apologise for this.
    I could never have a name for this for it would be a real pain to type out on a phone :')

ReputationRep:
    MrAnonymous123 :L

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha. My first username that I picked myself was for Club Penguin.

I wanted it to be "CoolBum" - not really sure why. But that was, surprisingly, taken, so it came up with stuff like this:

Try CoolBum123
    Try BumCool
    Try CoolBum76

So I made my username "TryCoolBum"

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    Ive had a few weird ones such as;

The Club Penguin one I used was something like 'elCostas' which doesn't really make sense
    ShadowDragon964 (Runescape account No2?)
    TiggerJohnTaylor060 (some account for something I don't even know - it was just in my old password book from years ago)
    CDR Hades (For when Star Wars BF1 servers were actually open)
    I think my very first try at an Instagram name was something like 'mynameis' - what was I thinking

What about everyone else alishba-rosex CleverSquirrel FrenchUnicorn SassKing13 FireFreezer77 RoadtoSuccess Hamoody iEthan

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Ive had a few weird ones such as;

The Club Penguin one I used was something like 'elCostas' which doesn't really make sense
    ShadowDragon964 (Runescape account No2?)
    TiggerJohnTaylor060 (some account for something I don't even know - it was just in my old password book from years ago)
    CDR Hades (For when Star Wars BF1 servers were actually open)
    I think my very first try at an Instagram name was something like 'mynameis' - what was I thinking

What about everyone else alishba-rosex CleverSquirrel FrenchUnicorn SassKing13 FireFreezer77 RoadtoSuccess Hamoody iEthan
    When I was 13 I had this username "chevalmapassion" (which basically means "Horses are my passion ") and Idk it sounds very childish lol

Oh but the worst EVER .. Same age..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "x'Mademoiselle'Twilight"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    can someone tell me why did I do this :cry: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    sadiathebabe
    it's still my username now HAa

ReputationRep:
    i know i thought it was genius to name myself wolfbreeder on skype as on minecraft at the time i was on a server and my method to winning any fight was to have an army of about 75 wolves. at first i was happy then over time i stopped playing mc and gre to regret that name.... jsut sounds wierd in so many ways. now i name myself toasticide after my toaster spontaneously burning then after a bit of scooping black grime away it worked perfectly. Toaster-suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Ha ha. My first username that I picked myself was for Club Penguin.

I wanted it to be "CoolBum" - not really sure why. But that was, surprisingly, taken, so it came up with stuff like this:

Try CoolBum123
    Try BumCool
    Try CoolBum76

So I made my username "TryCoolBum"

Good times.
    Swear I remember this name from club penguin era lol

Used to have one penguin just called 'divineimage' such a hipster kid!!

ReputationRep:
    I cringe a little at both my Wattpad and DeviantART usernames: "SilverTsubasa" and "SilverTsubasa45" respectively. I had discovered Beyblade and was just discovering Sonic at the time...Still can't bring myself to change the Wattpad one (can't change dA username unless I'm Core, which I won't be getting anytime soon), though.

ReputationRep:
    i ahve never use d an embasaraing username

ReputationRep:
    zozospice ... oh god D:

ReputationRep:
    I've had some weird ones (my current one, for example, is a little bizarre) but for the most part I like them anyway. Two that I cringe when telling people about are:

bananabel (why lord why)
    WorshipperNo1

WorshipperNo1 being a sort of private joke with myself, meant to be short for "Worshipper Number 1" but it ended up being awful because everyone either thought it was some oddly worded attempt to announce my status as an atheist or some slightly culty declaration of my love for god. The true reason for it was because at the time I'd just made up my own religion, and being the founder, had given myself the title of worshipper number 1 and I honestly don't think that makes it any better. I ended up trading it for "EpicBlob" which has the same origins and I actually still use...

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot about X BaBeL X!! How edgy of me

ReputationRep:
    chemistrybro is nothing to be embarrassed about

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.