Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

EU Referendum Results-LEAVE Countdown to Glory-Everyone Voting Leave Come!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Results come in through the night.. it will be like 3am before we can have a strong idea of who has won (Unless its very close)
    Lol I was too excited honestly when I made this thread. Polling don't even close till 10pm :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    XcitingStuart :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

*before anyone says "racist" I have Irish and Jamaican neighbours I'm well close to who vote Leave
    I will still say "racist" tbh. Irish and Jamaican neighbours don't mean your not racist. But I don't blame you, your description of your street makes it sound like you live in benefits street.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited/nervous breakdown

Leave leave leave!! :happy2: :danceboy:
    Lets hope mate.

ReputationRep:
    Remain Remain Remain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    I will still say "racist" tbh. Irish and Jamaican neighbours don't mean your not racist. But I don't blame you, your description of your street makes it sound like you live in benefits street.
    Aw no need for personal jabs but many metropolitan areas of UK have Irish and Jamaican residents, and not just "benefits street." :rolleyes:

I smell the secret prejudice of the Remain seeping through your pores from here. And chikane I know good and damn well that Remainers only want to remain in Eu to prevent "other" foreigners from coming in. With the EU the foreigners as resented as they are, at least they're european. That's the remainer's mentality. :nah:

And Poles are white. So...I'm not racist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Remain Remain Remain
    Are you lost.

I can take cheeky banter. Hopefully you're too young to vote

And why do you want to remain? The truth is, remainers are just as racist

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow patriots and believers in Britain

ReputationRep:
    I have faith that the good people of Sunderland will make the right decision and vote OUT OUT OUT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you lost.

I can take cheeky banter. Hopefully you're too young to vote

And why do you want to remain? The truth is, remainers are just as racist
    lol im 24 and I voted remain because theres nothing wrong with staying and im muslim btw so not racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    lol im 24 and I voted remain because theres nothing wrong with staying and im muslim btw so not racist
    Look at the post where I tagged you and lmao you're an Asian and voted remain?! You fell for it good!!! :hahaha:

Remainers especially the politicians just want to keep UK mainly white/European because if we LEAVE then it stops Eu and different types of white from coming and allows foreigners of colour instead. They're like, Who wants that right?

In Scotland particularly they are fond of staying because they "keep the population young" but most of their migrants are what...? White

But keep falling for the remainer's pandering lies about democracy and worldly aspirations! :yy: lmao

Fullofsurprises

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    I have faith that the good people of Sunderland will make the right decision and vote OUT OUT OUT!!!!
    My good man :shakehand:

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we leave. Can people please tell me where they are from so I can get an idea of areas mostly voting leave?

I'm from Surrey, and I'd say it's about 65:35 leave:remain here

ReputationRep:
    My good man :shakehand:

Thanks mate we need to keep the faith.

(Original post by xJARSx)
    I really hope we leave. Can people please tell me where they are from so I can get an idea of areas mostly voting leave?

I'm from Surrey, and I'd say it's about 65:35 leave:remain here
    I'm from Nuneaton Warwickshire and I would say that mainly people are voting out. Probably 60:40 as traditionally not many people went to university from here apart from the current generation and it was a former industrial coal/mining town and many people are fed up. From what I gathered at the polling booth today there was a much higher turnout then is usually the case in the general elections

ReputationRep:
    Reporting in for the vote leave party. All the students on my facebook were remain apart from me and one other guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Thanks mate we need to keep the faith.

I'm from Nuneaton Warwickshire and I would say that mainly people are voting out. Probably 60:40 as traditionally not many people went to university from here apart from the current generation and it was a former industrial coal/mining town and many people are fed up. From what I gathered at the polling booth today there was a much higher turnout then is usually the case in the general elections
    Same. And here it's mixed emotions with what seems if not just a stronger voice then majority leavers of ALL backgrounds mind you.

ReputationRep:
    0to100

I voted remain but I've just eaten a curry so I'm not racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Reporting in for the vote leave party. All the students on my facebook were remain apart from me and one other guy.
    That's ok. They think they're doing something good because they're not pragmatic enough to sniff out the lies of the remain propaganda.

The main issue is what? Trade/jobs and migration, mostly migration. Isn't it.

Well leavers are called what? Fools, racists...

But remainers do that to hide their motives which are just as if not more foolish and racist. I will say this to everyone:
    remainers want to keep UK mostly white/european. The issue there is that, remainers of colour don't know this, the sad lot. :\ They think because they've allowed themselves to be scaremongered away from Leaving with this "nationalism" claim, not knowing that MANY leavers are fed up people of ALL colours! So they said, and I bet you ONLY voted Remain to either FIT IN (the young ones) OR because they're convinced Leavers are "racists!" When the true racist party...ARE REMAINERS! Lol Not that I want a pack of gimps voting on my side but still :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    0to100

I voted remain but I've just eaten a curry so I'm not racist.
    Now tell me why you voted remain...:indiff:

Honestly James you know what you're a cool bloke and all but I dunno you from Adam. So honestly if you're someone of colour and voted remain, you got suckered, end of. I say that with respect yea but its true.

ReputationRep:
    Now tell me why you voted remain...:indiff:

Honestly James you know what you're a cool bloke and all but I dunno you from Adam. So honestly if you're someone of colour and voted remain, you got suckered, end of. I say that with respect yea but its true.
    Haha, I'm pale even by white people's standards, most people think I look ill. I voted in because I think it'll be better for the economy, white or non-white immigration didn't come into it.

I think I was the only person under 50 coming in or out of the polling station, it was like happy hour at the ****in bingo.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.