The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah I was just looking for a thread like this. So it'll officially be called at 7. When do you guys think it'll become obvious?
Reply 21
Thank God there was a high turnout not just old pensioners. Remain ftw
Sunderland
Newcastle
Wandsworth
City of London

Early counters....
Reply 23
Betfair odds firmly with Remain (84% likelihood)

(and have moved further pro-Remain since I took this screenshot).

Betfair odds.jpg
Original post by Proximo
Apparently the pound has had its highest week in 30 years, it was soaring today after New York stock exchange closed.

Seems like the financial sector thinks it will be a remain vote

Hedge funds had their own private exit polls so if large bets are being placed then it could be backing the Youguv poll. Also it's the highest percentage gain, not the highest number (we were at $1.71 as recently as June 14).
I think we should all make predictions and someone could assemble a table of everyone's predictions - closest to results gets 100 Reps? :smile:
Reply 26
I'm tempted to stay up all night but I finished my A2 exams today and so the prospect of 15 hours of sleep is far more enticing.
Original post by AsapRocky
Does anyone really care that much to pull an all nighter..? The results will be apparent in the morning.. Go to sleep you stayingup changes nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It may be fairly clear from the first few results, so we're staying up hopefully. :teehee:
Reply 28
Anyone else surprised there's been no mention at all of the Jo Cox tragedy?
(Unless I missed it...)
Original post by Aj12
Ah I was just looking for a thread like this. So it'll officially be called at 7. When do you guys think it'll become obvious?

Apparently a large amount of votes come in at 3/4am, so I'd imagine that's where the clearest indication of the result will come.
Get the garlic and crucifixes out. Duncan Smith has arrived on the beeb.
Reply 31
So staying, just wanna know the apocalypse will start (if we leave) or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
(Unless I missed it...)

Quite a sensitive topic tbh, and the news outlets who do mention could get a lot of stick for it by pretty much everyone
Original post by jneill
(Unless I missed it...)

Agreed, I wonder if the TV anchors have been warned off it.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

Haha he's been on for a while now, dimbleby joked that he should stay with them cause he's the only person they've got to talk to lol
Reply 35
Original post by Proximo
I think we should all make predictions and someone could assemble a table of everyone's predictions - closest to results gets 100 Reps? :smile:

I'm staying with my earlier guess

55/45 Remain
78% Turnout
Reply 36
Original post by Fullofsurprises

His daily commentary got tedious a long time ago. I wonder what he'll do if Remain wins and no one is interested in his opinions any more.
Jeremy Vine has the coolest graphics.
Revise for exam or watch news?
was there an in box and out box ??? i only saw one box in my voting booth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending