Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If Britain votes to leave then I am leaving Britian Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Oh wind your neck in will you.

A drop in the pound was inevitable; blame all those complacent chumps who thought the vote would be Remain. As soon as they realised that the vote was heading for Out they bought everything and it crashed.
    Yes, the largest drop in three decades was definitely expected, especially so when Soros' warning was considered 'scaremongering' by the Leave campaign.

No matter how you paint it, the UK is going head on for a recession, and it'll start by the FTSE being destroyed at 8am. Wait and see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Yes, the largest drop for three decades was definitely expected, especially so when Soros' warning was considered 'scaremongering' by the Leave campaign.

No matter how you paint it, the UK is going head on for a recession, and it'll start by the FTSE being destroyed at 8am. Wait and see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK, let's wait and see...

ReputationRep:
    The left are the most hysterical bunch of people I think there is in modern day British politics, whether it be with their suggesting an economic apocalypse, a resurrection of white supremacy all the way to their leaving the country because democracy has voted against them.

The UK will have an excellent relationship with non-EU and Commonwealth countries like Australia, New Zealand and Índia. A recent poll from the US suggested that 80% of Americans think the UK should leave and there has been massive support for Brexit abroad behind the politicians.

If you want to leave the country, go. If the only accolade of your being British is to better yourself and not work as one whole nation which treats each other with respect then I'm happy you're going. The working class voice has finally been heard, and as someone from Middlesbrough, I'm thrilled.

ReputationRep:
    gg mad, gg smash!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGmad)
    And never coming back
    You do understand that the uk is a democratic society right? That means that everyone votes and then everyone accepts the overall decision made. But you know what, if you want to leave my then that's fine. We won't miss you anyway, especially not when our economy picks up and we thrive. And good luck trying to get into other countries...

(Original post by asmuse123)
    Let's go to Canada!
    Yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    If I remember right,you will move to Dubai and make loads of money as a lawyer,so it wont really affect you .
    Haha well that was the plan anyway

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow

ReputationRep:
    Have you left yet?

ReputationRep:
    Remain voter. I'm so embarrassed at the ball-less hystericism of the remain supporters threatening to leave and demanding a new referendum like petulant children.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wind your neck in will you.

A drop in the pound was inevitable; blame all those complacent chumps who thought the vote would be Remain. As soon as they realised that the vote was heading for Out they bought everything and it crashed.
    How does that work? It's my understanding that crashes come from frantic selling, not buying. Unless you mean buying other currencies...in which case I fail to see how large moves to other currencies can be a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hold up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    How does that work? It's my understanding that crashes come from frantic selling, not buying. Unless you mean buying other currencies...in which case I fail to see how large moves to other currencies can be a good thing.
    There you go frantic buying.

As soon as those chumps realised that the UK were heading for a Brexit they bought, bought and bought. Eventually it crashed.

ReputationRep:
    There you go frantic buying.

As soon as those chumps realised that the UK were heading for a Brexit they bought, bought and bought. Eventually it crashed.
    Buying in order to offload and sell their worthless pounds...

ReputationRep:
    Goodbye

ReputationRep:
    ciao ragazz'

ReputationRep:
    Then leave, we won't miss you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GGmad)
    And never coming back
    okay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.