Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Dress advice desperately needed! Boys stay away watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you wear a bra with this dress?
    Bra
    48.78%
    No bra
    51.22%

(Original post by banterboy)
    boy checking in
    EDIT: Deleted comment. Sorry

(Original post by ShiawaseNekox3)
    I was gonna say that :rofl:
    Thanks. That's what I'm thinking

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Whoa! Its the current year, why can't a man dress in bras and stuff?

Reported for transphobia

Also, your title only addresses two of the more than 60 genders that exist - again, have you failed to realise that it is the current year?!
    Seriously? Oh please, I was joking. Did you really report me? I've edited it now but you could have been a little nicer.

You can check to see how many times your post has been reported by clicking the "Report post" button (but not filing a report)

Your post does not mention any reports concerning it :yes:
    Oh cr*p

You can check to see how many times your post has been reported by clicking the "Report post" button (but not filing a report)

Mate... I'm really sorry but um... I actually just reported your post. This is really awkward and I'm so sorry.

Is there a way of un-reporting a post? I gave you a rep to try and make up for this. Sorry sorry sorry I'm an idiot!

Lol its fine, it won't get deleted unless it breaks rules, or if it criticises Islam, neither of which it does
    Haha ok I'm so sorry. It's just that sometimes people on here seem to majorly overreact and I am always getting sent reminders. You seem like a very nice person however, so I feel very guilty now!

ReputationRep:
    I meant to vote no bra but whoops, whatever is most comfortable is your best bet. This is a useful video to watch if you don't normally go braless ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGu5RAbFxoE good luck and have fun!

Was I supposed to keep away?

I am more amused than anything, it was clearly unintentional

I didn't realise I came across as a very nice person, I clearly need to work on my tough guy image
    Haha awww I like to see the best in everyone. Don't worry, I'm sure you are a tough guy too. Though listing on a thread about bras may not have helped your image

(Original post by katierthompson)
    I meant to vote no bra but whoops, whatever is most comfortable is your best bet. This is a useful video to watch if you don't normally go braless ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGu5RAbFxoE good luck and have fun!
    Thanks!
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Was I supposed to keep away?
    Yes, you rebel!

(Original post by Platopus)
    Yes, you rebel!
    Well, I've been doing a lot of research on YouTube for you...

Well, I've been doing a lot of research on YouTube for you...
    I hope no other sites

I hope no other sites
    Not as long as I want the suspense...

ReputationRep:
    How are you? Relaxing yeah! I saw your post so i thought I'd come along wear a strapless bra just in case imo

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    How are you? Relaxing yeah! I saw your post so i thought I'd come along wear a strapless bra just in case imo
    Thanks, will do. Hope you're relaxing too

Not as long as I want the suspense...
    Was that an intentional pun? Because I want the opposite of suspense. More, support if you know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, will do. Hope you're relaxing too

Was that an intentional pun? Because I want the opposite of suspense. More, support if you know what I mean
    Haha do you know we've talked before? still got 3 exams left so no time for relaxing

ReputationRep:
    definitely no

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    Haha do you know we've talked before? still got 3 exams left so no time for relaxing
    We have? Sorry, brain like a sieve! Jog my memory? Ah I feel your pain. Good luck, you can do it!

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    definitely no
    Are you a girl?

ReputationRep:
    Lemme just say that's a realllly nice dress.
    Only wear a bra if you have a strapless one.

If you have perky & firm boobs I'd say that cloth is enough

If you're wearing the dress for an extended period of time wear a bra or it'll get uncomfortable. However I feel like it'd definitely look better without one.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.