Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Heterosexual Males, Do You Find This Attractive? Watch

My boyfriend says they're not attractive, but a penis is much uglier and he likes the way they look in general and finds them sexy so. Guess they're not attractive, but in the moment they're a turn on. Much like a penis, not an attractive thing unless you're in the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Straight guy here. I find vaginas/vulvas very beautiful and love the taste and smell of my girlfriend's. Yum! Nothing more of a turn on for me than going down on her and her having humungous orgasms right in my face.

(Original post by Mark19)
    Straight guy here. I find vaginas/vulvas very beautiful and love the taste and smell of my girlfriend's. Yum! Nothing more of a turn on for me than going down on her and her having humungous orgasms right in my face.
    I feel sick. Think you just turned me gay.

ReputationRep:
    Just as girls say diks look nasty (some) guys can say pussy looks ugly. Hence saying lets bump uglies. It's not because they're gay. But it's nice to slot a precummy nob into a wet fadge all that SQUELCHING :smug::pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't find them aesthetically pleasing but associate them with pleasure which subconsciously makes me like them I guess.
    Genitalia in general doesn't look great let's be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Weird thread.Its not as if a guy wont carry oit sex just because he finds a vagina aesthetically unappealing.

I think it varies a lot.

They can look very appealing to me.

ReputationRep:
    Screw her in the dark.
    Once you feel a vagina you won't care about the look.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel sick. Think you just turned me gay.
    mabye you were meant to be gay since you find that sick

ReputationRep:
    3D women will always look imperfect, meanwhile 2D girls will not

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man totally agree with you! All that hanging meat... it's like being at a butchers! All those bits just flappin' about in the wind like no-one business! Ergh!

You guys have no idea, but there had been a research, and its been found out that "all that meat" or a loose vagina is an indicator that your girl is turned on, it it is tight and what you'd call "accurate" - your girl isn't turned on and you need to do a better job.

So I guess jokes on you?

ReputationRep:
    Do you find vaginas attractive
    Not really, and I used to find them positively revolting (until I got used to them/grew up a bit) :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    i know right, he is such a sad virgin
    And you are such a sad anonymous hiding. Acting as though virgin is an insult lmao are you 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.