Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I was being sarcastic.

Injecting money into the economy leads to hyperinflation (worst case obvs). The fact this needed to be done does not comfort me.

Do your worst :rolleyes:
    This meme magic should do the trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    *cringe* at independence day.
    Equally, I cringe at people who have such little faith in their country to go it alone that they'd rather give control to bureaucrats in Brussels. If you think the EU is so great you are welcome in the next two or so years to go and reside in another EU country, gain temporary residency and you'll most likely obtain indefinite leave to remain in the end. If you love the EU so much, what's holding you back? You're all free to go. Just leave us pathetic little isolationists to it as we'll be just fine, and when the Euro collapses as a currency, don't think you can just come back home when it suits. You all still have the choice to go and live in a European superstate so why are none of you exercising that right?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Equally, I cringe at people who have such little faith in their country to go it alone that they'd rather give control to bureaucrats in Brussels. If you think the EU is so great you are welcome in the next two or so years to go and reside in another EU country, gain temporary residency and you'll most likely obtain indefinite leave to remain in the end. If you love the EU so much, what's holding you back? You're all free to go. Just leave us pathetic little isolationists to it as we'll be just fine, and when the Euro collapses as a currency, don't think you can just come back home when it suits. You all still have the choice to go and live in a European superstate so why are none of you exercising that right?
    All I said was, independence day is taking it a bit far, considering today didn't get off to a great start. Do you want the memories of Britain's EU exit to be of financial ruin and misery? No? Well then.

ReputationRep:
    This is so sad.... People are still actually celebrating it when it happen more than 16 hours ago. Wow. Plus nothing is going to change soon so whats the point

ReputationRep:
    All I said was, independence day is taking it a bit far, considering today didn't get off to a great start. Do you want the memories of Britain's EU exit to be of financial ruin and misery? No? Well then.
    Financial ruin? Do you have a clue about economics? Evidently not. If you did you'd have realised that 10 year bond yields lowered today which is a good thing. Finally, the damage done has been inflicted more on other markets than the UK market. They will be begging to negotiate with the UK because this is a disaster for the Eurozone economies.

If you want to see financial, express your democratic right, go and live in Italy for the next 5-10 years and then you'll see it when the Euro currency collapses and people are living in utter despair. Why are the remain campaigners who want to be in the EU not moving to EU countries whereby they can live out their wonderful EU fantasy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shapez)
    This is so sad.... People are still actually celebrating it when it happen more than 16 hours ago. Wow. Plus nothing is going to change soon so whats the point
    To rejoice the meme magic

ReputationRep:
    *cringe* at independence day.
    "Remainers" leave please

ReputationRep:
    Signing in

ReputationRep:
    Hey look it's the "we ****ed our country over and we're happy about it" society :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Hey look it's the "we ****ed our country over and we're happy about it" society :closedeyes:
    As stated in the OP, disavow or walk the plank.

ReputationRep:
    What a disgusting bunch of "remainers" we have, bitter and pessimistic. I was quite neutral throughout the campaign but the amount of scaremongering the remain have done, even after the referendum (not saying that the leave campaign didn't use scaremongering) is appalling. This why I'm glad they don't let 16 year olds vote. They are too immature, who are too concerned about labels then the real life in England. They have no grasp on reality.
    If you are saying "England is going downhill" or "we've ****ed up" or "I'm moving to__" then you give me perfect examples of fiddlers besides a Rome that isn't even burning. Come back in 20-50 years time when there is actual change (rather than a couple hours later, you panicking little fruitcakes) and tell me what you think then.

ReputationRep:
    First meme of the day

ReputationRep:
    Is nobody awake?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.