Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can we have a REMAIN mass rally in Central London - Someone ORGANISE IT NOW!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageExcellence)
    It is your democratic right to undermine and attempt to overturn a democratically elected decision..

you guys are literally wet liberal fascists... but the worst bit is you pretend you're some champion of liberal democracy only when its the decision you want to see.. your kind are a dying breed the world is waking up now. Liberals back in the day actually had real causes worth supporting but you triggered angsty teenagers are just being shown what you are.

You have a go at the elderly about their vote they're 10 times more clued up than you were on the referendum for sure, I hadn't spoke to a remain supporter under 21 who wasn't just parroting what they had clearly heard or seen from the guardian
    This. The bandwagon is pretty damn crowded

ReputationRep:
    "Wah wah wah, I didn't get my own way so I'm going to kick up a stink about it"

Remind me - are you an adult or a child?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.