ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Thats not how set theory works. :rofl:

Its not a Venn diagram.

It says that leave voters are either:

1) racist and bigoted - minority

or:

2) not racist and bigoted - majority

Neither overlap. Of course there are other subsets but I had to make it simple to prove my point because remain campaigners are not very good when it comes to anything that requires logical or rational thought.
    What kind of a diagram is it then?

I'm guessing it's a Euler diagram which you've strangely chosen to enclose in a circle.

Still shows racists making up a significant minority of Leave voters, taking Leave over the line

And no comment/apology on your other post havin an erroneous rant about sets and subsets? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    What kind of a diagram is it then?
    Its a beautiful piece of art, constructed elegantly with circles and wonderfully crafted text to send across a clear message.

I am an artistic genius. One does not deal with simple diagrams.

ReputationRep:
    Its a beautiful piece of art, constructed elegantly with circles and wonderfully crafted text to send across a clear message.

In that case I humbly apologise for incorrectly reading your made up diagram :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desi123)
    For all the EU supporters that know the UK best
    I feel like me and the EU might still have sex
    Why? we made that ***** famous (God damn)
    We made that ***** famous
    For all the countries that got money from the UK, yes
    If you see 'em in the streets give 'em the UK’s best
    Why? They mad they ain't famous (God damn)
    They mad they're still nameless (Talk that talk, man)
    Remain campaigners online tryna try their best
    But they just can't seem to get leave campaign fresh
    But we still world famous (God damn)
    Yeah we still world famous

ReputationRep:
    For all the EU supporters that know the UK best
    I feel like me and the EU might still have sex
    Why? we made that ***** famous (God damn)
    We made that ***** famous
    For all the countries that got money from the UK, yes
    If you see 'em in the streets give 'em the UK’s best
    Why? They mad they ain't famous (God damn)
    They mad they're still nameless (Talk that talk, man)
    Remain campaigners online tryna try their best
    But they just can't seem to get leave campaign fresh
    But we still world famous (God damn)
    Yeah we still world famous
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Let's all pretend racism playing no factor in the outcome... :rolleyes:

Not all Leave voters are xenophobic, racist bigots. But pretty much all xenophobic, racist bigots are Leave voters.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    'I don't particularly identify as British and I'm not really proud of who we are as a country, we have very little to offer. If people started studying languages, we had more home engineers, medical students and entrepreneurs and really had a desire to learn about the world we live in and the people around us I would be OK with being purely Great Britain (possibly just England and Wales).'

I thought those whom voted leave were the bigots? You despise your own country and people based off pretentious ideals based upon academic achievements and intelligence - gross generalisations btw. Okay, we are behind when it comes to speaking other languages but languages are difficult to learn, we just as interested in affairs of the rest world the same as any country. Your reasons for deciding not to identify as Brittish reeks of self arrogance and vanity, and I have no doubt is related to your life situations with your travelling and however you were brought up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    Source?
    I'm not looking to prove anything, I think that plenty enough people would agree with me anyway

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking to prove anything, I think that plenty enough people would agree with me anyway
    Irrelevant. I can only assume that what you claimed is false.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    Irrelevant. I can only assume that what you claimed is false.
    That is your perogative, you can believe anything you like about the average level of racism if Leave voters

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.