Who would like a paragraph from me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    MEEEEEE :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I'm intrigued...
    Are you now!?
    Well lets get started then!
    Youre a magician in maths (presumably) and your way with words is remarkably impressive.
    The only downside is ive not seen you around as much as i wouldve liked. But from what i have seen so far from you is very positive. I feel you are a fun user who enjoys having a great time!!
    But unfortunately thats all i can say, my knowledge on you is only that limited.

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Are you now!?
    Well lets get started then!
    Youre a magician in maths (presumably) and your way with words is remarkably impressive.
    The only downside is ive not seen you around as much as i wouldve liked. But from what i have seen so far from you is very positive. I feel you are a fun user who enjoys having a great time!!
    But unfortunately thats all i can say, my knowledge on you is only that limited.
    Lol only if you count doing maths as a 'great time'! (I do, but I doubt you do)

ReputationRep:
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    Yes im aware i already made one of these, but i wanted to do another one.
    Ive met many more people since the last one and ive seen more people around!
    Plus my writing skills have improved!
    So if you would like a paragraph, just drop a comment.
    Thanks all!
    please do one about me!!! say anything i don't care

ReputationRep:
    me pls dewd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't even know you, and I don't know how much you'll be able to write, but you can try I guess
    I sure can try!
    Im afraid i dont know much about you either but i have seen a little bit of you.
    And what i have seen is incredibly promising!
    Youre funny (which is an awesome quality to have)! You make others laugh and bring happiness to this amazing forum!
    Youre also a kind user who likes to keep people feeling happy!
    Thats all i say for now, but i hope to see you around more!
    Keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    I sure can try!
    Im afraid i dont know much about you either but i have seen a little bit of you.
    And what i have seen is incredibly promising!
    Youre funny (which is an awesome quality to have)! You make others laugh and bring happiness to this amazing forum!
    Youre also a kind user who likes to keep people feeling happy!
    Thats all i say for now, but i hope to see you around more!
    Keep it up!
    Haha. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Meeee!!!!!! (I am the cool one who occasionally makes funny posts on TSR when bored) here is one of my posts http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post66097239
    Ive seen that thread but was busy here!
    Now it is your turn for a paragraph (everyone must wait their turn).
    Now you come across as the most confident person in human history! This is a quality i lack so i seriously envy you in that aspect!
    Your avatar is amazing (even though ive never listened to Radiohead). Its very stylish and awesome!
    Ive not seen you around too much but i have a feeling you like cookies!
    But thats all i can really say for now im afraid!

ReputationRep:
    meee

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen that thread but was busy here!
    Now it is your turn for a paragraph (everyone must wait their turn).
    Now you come across as the most confident person in human history! This is a quality i lack so i seriously envy you in that aspect!
    Your avatar is amazing (even though ive never listened to Radiohead). Its very stylish and awesome!
    Ive not seen you around too much but i have a feeling you like cookies!
    But thats all i can really say for now im afraid!
    Haha why thank you! You should listen to Radiohead- especially their album OK Computer And I'm sure you will become more confident over time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I would like one please
    Would you now!
    Well i know you really well now and cant say enough good things about you!
    Youre incredibly kind, the kindest person ive ever had the pleasure of speaking too! You care about how others are feeling and do your best to make sure that they are feeling happy! And you always succeed!
    Youre funny, you always make jokes and can make me laugh without much trouble! You always bring a smile to my face!
    Youre extremely intelligent! I would be honoured to have even half of your intelligence!
    And youre extremely strong! You always stay positive even when the world states that you should be feeling down (damn hayfever). You always fight it until the very end!
    Amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Definitely. :yep:
    Ok then!
    Lets head into The Unknown!
    First off, i like your style. Youre a creative character who loves chatting to people. Doesnt matter who they are, youll chat with them. I admire you for that!
    Your posts are funny and make me smile once ive read them. This shows youre a master in making people happy! Alongside the fact that youre caring and like to make sure others are happy!! This is an admirable quality you have!
    And youre extremely intelligent! I feel you will ace all of your exams with straight A*s! You have achieved that without an issue!
    Keep up the good work!

ReputationRep:
    Hey b 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan_Daisy)
    Only found one of your posts the other day but I'll go ahead and ask- may I please have one?
    You can absolutely have one!!
    We only started chatting a couple days ago, but i feel like your an amazing young lady!
    Youre extremely caring as you commented on my thread and wanted to make sure everything was ok. But then you went one step further and allowed me to drop you a message! Then started to have a nice conversation!
    I can tell already that youre very intelligent and that you have a good sense of humour!
    Im afraid thats all i can say for now but i hope we can continue chatting and hopefully get to know each other better!

ReputationRep:
    Ok then!
    Lets head into The Unknown!
    First off, i like your style. Youre a creative character who loves chatting to people. Doesnt matter who they are, youll chat with them. I admire you for that!
    Your posts are funny and make me smile once ive read them. This shows youre a master in making people happy! Alongside the fact that youre caring and like to make sure others are happy!! This is an admirable quality you have!
    And youre extremely intelligent! I feel you will ace all of your exams with straight A*s! You have achieved that without an issue!
    Keep up the good work!
    Head into The Unknown? :mmm: You are so adorable! :hugs: What you said about my results are a bit of an exaggeration though. :slap:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Awwhhh x Thank you so much, that made me feel so happy! & It was good, cried loads at the end tho, and my mascara weren't waterproof, and it was like a disaster haha Yupp, I did, and I gave some of my teachers, presents, but my science one weren't here cuz he was ill.
    Aww its ok! That makes me happy to hear that youre happy!
    Aw i dont blame you! Its a sad moment but its the start of your future! The next step will be even better than this!
    Ah well thats not ideal but you still looked beautiful as always!
    Did she like it?
    Aw im sure he wouldve loved it had he been there! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Would you now!
    Well i know you really well now and cant say enough good things about you!
    Youre incredibly kind, the kindest person ive ever had the pleasure of speaking too! You care about how others are feeling and do your best to make sure that they are feeling happy! And you always succeed!
    Youre funny, you always make jokes and can make me laugh without much trouble! You always bring a smile to my face!
    Youre extremely intelligent! I would be honoured to have even half of your intelligence!
    And youre extremely strong! You always stay positive even when the world states that you should be feeling down (damn hayfever). You always fight it until the very end!
    Amazing!
    Aww thank you FireFreezer! That's put a big smile on my face haha!

I am also having trouble deciding what to say about you in return, you have so many great qualities! Firstly, you are always friendly and kind to everyone, a trait which is sadly lacking in many people these days. In addition, you have been, and still are, incredibly supportive, not just of me, but of many other people here on TSR too, which I am personally incredibly grateful for! I really treasure our friendship, and I just want you to know that I appreciate every moment I spend chatting with you - you are one of the nicest people I have ever known, and my life would be empty without you!

Thank you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aww its ok! That makes me happy to hear that youre happy!
    Aw i dont blame you! Its a sad moment but its the start of your future! The next step will be even better than this!
    Ah well thats not ideal but you still looked beautiful as always!
    Did she like it?
    Aw im sure he wouldve loved it had he been there! xxx
    Youre so cute! Awwhh
    Hopefully, and yeah it's hard to let go, after 5 years or after 11/12, because I been with them since primary school.
    Awwhh thank youu! x, I cried and tht was a trigger for my friend aswell lol, she started crying after that
    She loved it! xx
    Yupp, told another teacher to pass it on! I'ma go see him next week, fingers crossed, he'll be there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Damnn Fire Freezer thats made my day :hat2:, time you had one I think! :007:

First off, youre probably the kindest person on tsr! No doubt about it!
    The fact that youve made 2 of these threads now shows how much effort you put in to lighting up the community with your words!
    You are often quoted for being an amazing friend which is absolutely true and you always cheer people up, so much so they believe they are happy. Some can only cheer until someone appears happy but you make them believe it!!
    Which is even more awesome
    Plus I bet you know a lot about cars!! and your username is a very creative oxymoron :yep:
    Im happy to hear that!!!!

Man this is definately the nicest thing anyones ever said to me!!! I really cant thankyou enough for this!
    Thats made my day! And probably tomorrow too!
    Im speechless, i really dont know what to say!
    I like to think i know a lot about cars!
    Thanks man! Im glad to hear that!
    But thats seriously the best thing ive ever heard (technically seen) in my life!!!
    Thankyou so much!
    This means a lot!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.