Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting over my crush? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I havent posted any of those here tbh so I dont know what your talking about. Dic pics are pretty normal these days. Plus if you dont think of sex constantly you probably havent found a man that can tangle you down there
    Trolling level -9999

(Original post by In2u)
    Trolling level -9999
    Why is it trolling. If you dont know how common dic pics are you're probably a virgin..... in which case, im interested

ReputationRep:
    Why is it trolling. If you dont know how common dic pics are you're probably a virgin..... in which case, im interested
    Why don't you make your posts NOT anonymous so everyone knows who you are and what you're actually interested to. You must be really desperate about it... Lack of attention?

(Original post by In2u)
    Why don't you make your posts NOT anonymous so everyone knows who you are and what you're actually interested to. You must be really desperate about it... Lack of attention?
    Call it what you want. Snapchat?

ReputationRep:
    Call it what you want. Snapchat?
    No.

(Original post by In2u)
    No.
    Lol with that name I thought you would be a more open kind of girl

ReputationRep:
    Lol with that name I thought you would be a more open kind of girl
    Lol looking at your interests and imagination I cannot imagine what you had to type in into Google search to end up in this forum.

(Original post by In2u)
    Lol looking at your interests and imagination I cannot imagine what you had to type in into Google search to end up in this forum.
    I came here to meet innocent scoolgirl students like you.

ReputationRep:
    I came here to meet innocent scoolgirl students like you.
    & to get friendzoned, if not reported afterwards.

(Original post by In2u)
    & to get friendzoned, if not reported afterwards.
    If you want to start off as friends thats fine by me. If you want to report me then theres not reason as ive done nothing wrong

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.