Cheers mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Same me four :bumps:
    Ayyy, Biosciences squad! XD

ReputationRep:
    Woah tonnes of people doing bioscience ahaha

ReputationRep:
    Hello again! A bit random but just curious as to where we've all come from?
    Ive lived in brighton the last year on my gap, but prior to that ive lived in london my entire life what about you all? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OverSoul124)
    Hello again! A bit random but just curious as to where we've all come from?
    Ive lived in brighton the last year on my gap, but prior to that ive lived in london my entire life what about you all? x
    I've come from a galaxy far far away.. Nah, i'm only joking lmao, I'm moving from Leicester to Brighton, though you're lucky to have been living there for a year! I've only been for the open day so I'm expecting to get lost a lot!! XD x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paramorefanx)
    I've come from a galaxy far far away.. Nah, i'm only joking lmao, I'm moving from Leicester to Brighton, though you're lucky to have been living there for a year! I've only been for the open day so I'm expecting to get lost a lot!! XD x
    Haha, oooooo leicester! Ive never met anyone from leicester before. Somewhat lucky xD Brighton has its pros n cons, but on a nice day you cant stay in ^.^ My boyfriend has problems going out so unfortunately i havent seen the entire place but i live near the marina, beach, and go to town every now and again (churchill sq) which is where the shopping centre is

ReputationRep:
    I dont mean to be any annoyance lol but whos going to the foundation years party thing and any idea as to where itll be? ahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting the arts and humanities foundation in september (Want to do english). I feel old starting at 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercalafer)
    I'll be starting the arts and humanities foundation in september (Want to do english). I feel old starting at 20
    I feel you, but theres sure to be loads of people the same age and even older

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.