Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    To be honest **** like this makes me like him Wouldn't vote for him, but I like him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingpanda)
    Imagine a world where Trump is President and Boris is PM. Then we'll have really hit rock bottom. :cry:
    I think that would be very cool!

ReputationRep:
    i'm just glad we're out!

ReputationRep:
    Oh it seems there are in fact odds on next Tory leader after all. There weren't on at least one of the comparison sites.

But bet 365 has odds. I will hide them so that you can think about what odds you'd want on Boris and May.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    4/6 Boris. 9/4May. Which of course means I was wrong to say he probably won't be PM. The fact that Cameron has now said he won't try to stop him no doubt helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    Boris is the biggest backstabber in UK history, His whole campaign was about usurping David Cameron to Become PM. He knows the Brexit is a delusional campaign filled with lies, led by one of the most stupidest Politicians in the world (Farage), Boris is not the clumsy buffoon we all think he is, he's smart and knows that the only way he can become pm is if he makes David resigns after brexit and make it look like he orchestrated brexit. He knows he would never be PM via a General election because of David would be running in 2020, but even if he was running the public would never vote for him. This country will go to sh** if such a person is Our PM, Unelected PM's are always the worst (look at Gordon Brown).
    The leave campaign was led by Gove and Johnson. Farage wasn't a leader but more a prominent out supporter.

Already said wouldn't run.

ReputationRep:
    You do know that conservatives are not the only option. If Boris was running in 2020 he will probably lose out to labour (Who hopefully replaced Jeremy Corbyn), He is not a popular choice across the country and many people know that he is not suited to lead the country, even now many leave supporters are sceptical about Boris being PM.
    While Scotland is run by the SNP, Labour cannot win a General Election. So yeah, it pretty much is just the Conservatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaronK)
    The leave campaign was led by Gove and Johnson. Farage wasn't a leader but more a prominent out supporter.

Already said wouldn't run.
    What I mean by that is that Farage has been campaigning for Brexit for a long time, it was pretty much his partys idea to hold a referendum. Gove and johnson joined in much later.

ReputationRep:
    What I mean by that is that Farage has been campaigning for Brexit for a long time, it was pretty much his partys idea to hold a referendum. Gove and johnson joined in much later.
    Right, Still we don't elect PMs here.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.