Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

In your opinion, what makes a relationship last? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    I agree. Transparency is key.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Rough sex.

Agreement to never break up no matter how momentarily angry you get. The decision to spend your lives together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Surely you can say the same about women...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unfortunately you can't. The male has to be the winner in order for both parties to enjoy sex. That's just biology I'm sorry. Motion makes the motion.

ReputationRep:
    strong connection
    drive for success
    trust
    keeping the spark
    communication
    similar aims and interests

ReputationRep:
    I think it all boils down to how much you connect with each other, and how similar you are as individuals.

I know of a lot of couples in a serious relationship that breaks up 3 months to 1 year down the line due to differences in personality. Let's be honest here, everyone puts up a facade when they first meet someone, especially a potential boyfriend/girlfriend. Once you are comfortable enough with someone your true personality will start to show, and the other person will start to consider whether you are the right person for them. You can try to make the connection stronger by doing things such as joining in on your boyfriend's/girlfriend's hobbies, but at the end of the day you are who you are. If it works it works, if it doesn't then there is always someone that is a better match for you.

ReputationRep:
    I just got my ex back with the help of Priest Ajigar, he is such a genuine spell caster. I have never seen a spell caster so powerful like him before, i have also directed few persons to him 2 weeks ago in a site and they all called me that that Priest Ajigar have solve their problems.If you also have fertility problems or your partner is not good in bed. He is such a wonderful spell caster and you can contact him on email: priestajigarspells @ live . com for a fast solution to your problems. My name is Rosemary from USA and i am a witness to his great works

ReputationRep:
    Trust, communication, still making an effort sometimes (little surprises or cute dates), being comfortable to hang out and willing to talk through issues and arguments, not just ignore them and hope they go away.

ReputationRep:
    Putting effort into a relationship makes it last longer and by effort I mean, paying attention to one another, going that extra mile to surprise each other, showing affection, being a support for each other. It's all these little things that matter, not the long text messages full of clichés but the actions that are put in to show how much you care for each other.

ReputationRep:
    Trust; Communication; Similar desirables and intimacy.

ReputationRep:
    Communication, trust and the occasional spanking

ReputationRep:
    When their astral configuration is on point. Theres no point speaking to someone you are completely incompatible with.

ReputationRep:
    Spontaneity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholic Mill)
    Unfortunately you can't. The male has to be the winner in order for both parties to enjoy sex. That's just biology I'm sorry. Motion makes the motion.
    Pfahaha good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Pfahaha good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's true.

The comming. If my gf didnt make me come all day long I would dump her ass

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.