Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Pulled 6 woman in 1 night in 2003!
    im sure i can pull 6 guys in one night!
    nearly any girl can!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, ok, fair enough. Surely that was a bit of a pointless post?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Do you like Metropolis then? I think it's of a similar era...Queen's 'Radio Ga Ga' video was based around it ^_^ so yeah.

oh yeh, Fritz Lang - Metropolis - i love it!!! the bizarre utopia and the symetrical setting is amazing

it was in a Queen video apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musical_shoes)
    Oh, ok, fair enough. Surely that was a bit of a pointless post?!

haha what was? are you a girl?

ReputationRep:
    Lol no. The post from tis me lord....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    oh yeh, Fritz Lang - Metropolis - i love it!!! the bizarre utopia and the symetrical setting is amazing

it was in a Queen video apparently
    The clips look interesting - the mad professor with created a robot which in the video turns into Freddie Mercury and all futuristic and I love sci-fi films like that.

Lol no. The post from tis me lord....
    At least i can read! (See sig.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    nearly any girl can!
    Lol yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    The clips look interesting - the mad professor with created a robot which in the video turns into Freddie Mercury and all futuristic and I love sci-fi films like that.

lol, well you should download it - it's rather weird ! but not my favourite ger. exp. film my fave has to be The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    nearly any girl can!
    True but its easy for girls!

ReputationRep:
    Alright, alright. I don't bother with signatures.... Why isn't ur username Ben, then? Would save confusion.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, alright. I don't bother with signatures.... Why isn't ur username Ben, then? Would save confusion.
    true, he is very annoying about it actually

ReputationRep:
    I also have a new hairstyle, i have 50s style slick sides, a 1980s style thick but cut into back of my head style, and a contemporary spikey/cut into hairsyle at the top, and all of this i managed to explain to my hairdresser - who is rather simple , so i must be interesting
    That sounds interesting indeed. Got any pictures?

ReputationRep:
    lol, well you should download it - it's rather weird ! but not my favourite ger. exp. film my fave has to be The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
    I'd like to but I'd better not. The last time I downloaded music my computer died, so god knows what'll happen if I try and download a full-length film. *pats laptop*

tis_me_lord - lol it still sounds like something Rowan Atkinson would say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    That sounds interesting indeed. Got any pictures?

well i'm going to have my picture taken tonight, when i do my hair

true, he is very annoying about it actually
    Well i have to say it about 50 times a day, and so i make it my sig and people still make the mistake - that's annoying, not me, and i can't make it my screename because i like tis_me_lord as a screename, it's a tradition for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well i have to say it about 50 times a day, and so i make it my sig and people still make the mistake - that's annoying, not me, and i can't make it my screename because i like tis_me_lord as a screename, it's a tradition for me.
    make the sig really big?

(Original post by neha p)
    make the sig really big?
    Ha, that would really be annoying then, and not just by JPJ's hypocritical standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Ha, that would really be annoying then, and not just by JPJ's hypocritical standards.

pardon? your irritative little twirp, i'm not hypocritical, you always say 'call me ben' it's like you're trying to brown-nose to a degree of absurdity - are youy trying to make friends? lol

ReputationRep:
    Argh....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.