Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Time that White people take back their homeland, for too long has mass immigration be imposed on us

You'll only have yourselves to blame, for being unreasonable ***** and using the race card against us so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Anyway I've no idea why I'm having such a hard time viewing this video

but erm can people also point out that the tram is FULL and NO ONE stepped in. They just stood there like :indiff:. Filming and then coming home to self-righteously b**** on their computers like they cared. Soooo I bet at least 1/2 of those passengers were probably Remainers who stood by and did **** ALL and then try to make up for not having nobility at the right time by taking the piss on Facebook :rolleyes:

*also after reading:
    This is some Rosa Parks type ****
    The video has nothing to do with the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    https://streamable.com/kzfu

Here's the video. SO they chat **** AFTER all is said and done. If anyone is a disagrace it's bystanders to racist abuse. Gasping to themselves. People keep saying they're so young, they're small, they're ignorant, well if they're all this then why be a coward? End em right?

ReputationRep:
    So many chavs think it's ok to insult people who look different now, it's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Did you even read the comments on the video on facebook? There are 1000s of em and they each got 1000s of likes for saying this country needs to rethink its voter "allwoing racism like this." The person I responded to even mentioned the EU ref so what you saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jee1)
    So many chavs think it's ok to insult people who look different now, it's disgusting.
    saraxh exactly It's all about the eu ref be a critical thinker love. He said "now" as in after Leaving people think they can racially abuse..

Excuse me yea? Those lads don't represent anyone but themselves!

Also...there's been instances like this WAY before we voted leave so.

Also Jee1 you voted leave as well or at least supported the Leavers, so are you a "chav who hurls slurs at people too????"

ReputationRep:
    saraxh exactly It's all about the eu ref be a critical thinker love. He said "now" as in after Leaving people think they can racially abuse..

Excuse me yea? Those lads don't represent anyone but themselves!

Also...there's been instances like this WAY before we voted leave so.

Also Jee1 you voted leave as well or at least supported the Leavers, so are you a "chav who hurls slurs at people too????"
    Err no, I'm talking about the small minded uneducated people who think it's ok to shout abuse at people on the streets.

ReputationRep:
    Did you even read the comments on the video on facebook? There are 1000s of em and they each got 1000s of likes for saying this country needs to rethink its voter "allwoing racism like this." The person I responded to even mentioned the EU ref so what you saying
    The video was on racism that took place on the tram. Yes there's no denying the comments on the comment section are about the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jee1)
    Err no, I'm talking about the small minded uneducated people who think it's ok to shout abuse at people on the streets.
    Err no you're denying it to save face for saying something ignorant beforehand, or you're scared of getting backlash for saying it from these angry remainers on here.

Lemme connect the dots for you since I think I'm gonna believe you weren't alluding to the connection between Leaving, racism, and chavs: All thursday the last night of the voting you were on leaver threads and my threads supporting Leave. You said just now "now" they feel they can abuse. You can play games if you want I know exactly what you meant.

And this has everything to do with leaving. Just read the comments. Adults actually put their thinking caps on and make the connection unlike some of you lot in this thread. There's people all over the Facebook comments of this video saying "brexit allows people to hate," all this nonsense, and getting loads of likes. So you either need to pay attention or chatting rubbish, or both.

ReputationRep:
    It woz kuz of brexit like

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Disgusting

I heard abuse myself yesterday when waiting in the housing office with my mum. There were a lot of Asian people present and a guy decided it was fitting to hurl abuse at the queue.
    Report it to the police. They need to have an idea of how much of this racism is going on. Loads of people don't even report it so the numbers they say of racism are inaccurate

ReputationRep:
    Err no you're denying it to save face for saying something ignorant beforehand, or you're scared of getting backlash for saying it from these angry remainers on here.

Lemme connect the dots for you since I think I'm gonna believe you weren't alluding to the connection between Leaving, racism, and chavs: All thursday the last night of the voting you were on leaver threads and my threads supporting Leave. You said just now "now" they feel they can abuse. You can play games if you want I know exactly what you meant.

And this has everything to do with leaving. Just read the comments. Adults actually put their thinking caps on and make the connection unlike some of you lot in this thread. There's people all over the Facebook comments of this video saying "brexit allows people to hate," all this nonsense, and getting loads of likes. So you either need to pay attention or chatting rubbish, or both.
    Again this has nothing to do with the eu referendum

ReputationRep:
    The video was on racism that took place on the tram. Yes there's no denying the comments on the comment section are about the referendum.
    Okay and I'm adding my thoughts on those comments because I know people on tsr think like that as well You voted leave as well, you told me, so stop being a chicken. Don't quote me like my post is irrelevant when it's not. You know full well people attach this video to racist people, and that ppl think leavers are racist and call them ignorant people, and that everyone thinks anyone kinda young in sports wear is a chav who is probably ignorant and so probably racist and so probably voted Leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jee1)
    Again this has nothing to do with the eu referendum
    Yes it does, you can deny it all you want, you're too scared to argue it, or not clever enough to make the connection that has already been made, or didn't bother to check the comments so stop quoting me with copouts :rolleyes:

Yes it does actually

ReputationRep:
    It has everything to do with the vote. I'm ready to discuss it with someone who actually knows anything. Or better still anyone who agrees with this comment under the freaking video in the op itself:

Jess Hughes This is not on. A political decision that legitimises racism cannot be motioned to go ahead. For the love of our great country we need to stop this hate in its tracks #wearethe48percent7,487 · 5 hrs673 Replies · 1 min

Michelle Mckenna I do not know why more people did not stand up to that moron abusing someone, there was about 50 people on that bus that could of easily put him in his place verbally.
    Uneducated ****, the man on the bus has probably done more for that England than he has, so ashamed of the likes of him, drinking in middle of day, not at work and no respect.

Arsalan Khan It seems the British racists see brexit as a licence to openly behave in a racist manner. Surely this inciting hatred and illegal.1,988 · 5 hrs122 Replies · 1 min

Craig Hayton Absolutely disgusting. This scum want locked up. Unfortunately some idiots feel that this vote has legitimised such behaviour

^^ read it and weep Jee1 saraxh

Scaredy cats on this thread don't wanna admit, it's an obvious connection

I agree with the Michelle chick partly about not doing ****

ReputationRep:
    Okay and I'm adding my thoughts on those comments because I know people on tsr think like that as well You voted leave as well, you told me, so stop being a chicken. Don't quote me like my post is irrelevant when it's not. You know full well people attach this video to racist people, and that ppl think leavers are racist and call them ignorant people, and that everyone thinks anyone kinda young in sports wear is a chav who is probably ignorant and so probably racist and so probably voted Leave.
    I can't vote because i'm 16! I said one of my family members voted leave.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lets say I could vote, I wouldn't tell anyone who I don't know what I voted for.

ReputationRep:
    I can't vote because i'm 16! I said one of my family members voted leave.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lets say I could vote, I wouldn't tell anyone who I don't know what I voted for.
    You said you supported leave. Am I gonna have to go through your post history telling me that? :rolleyes:
    Oh you're 16 that explains why I can never have a constructive discussion with you. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    You said you supported leave. Am I gonna have to go through your post history telling me that? :rolleyes:
    Oh you're 16 that explains why I can never have a constructive discussion with you. Bye.
    Yes I KNOW I said that and if you look back closely you'll see that I've told several leave voters that one of my family members support leave. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I KNOW I said that.
    Exactly. And you can bicker with me about what you definitely did say but I hear crickets when I point out to you something worth arguing...like these lads in the video not representing all leavers, and you wanna shy away from it. This means you didn't even bother to look at the whole page of the very video you posted :rolleyes: or you really are just a brick wall to speak to.

Bye.
    No, no, I insist you stop quoting me, not that I get why you said bye in your own thread...where you going? :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.