Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaterialBoy)
    Hi there guys! This guy in my college is basically stealing my style. It's the shoes more than anything. My friend said my shoes were nice and he was like "I want a pair so bad" And he went and got them. NOW. I know it's like pull yourself together he just likes them so he wants a pair. FAIR ENOUGH. But when he begins copying more of your fashion it's a bit of a p"ss take. I feel pressured to change my fashion now because I don't want to be like anyone else fashionably.

Any ideas? My parents are allowing me to buy a haul of new clothes soon so there's an apt opportunity. I just want to be myself, I don't want someone copying me and getting credit for it.

Thanks.
    the best way would be to buy something hat no one else can really find or afford hence I went for a £500 black buffalo leather jacket and true religion blue jeans or if I had to be presentable I had a pair of black leather D+G brogues, a gray wool Versace suit, a blue cotton YSL shirt and a Hugo boss red silk tie
    Spoiler:
    Show
    still have the jackt and the jeans as well as a versace burgandy leather and several well branded jeans (diesels, D+G, armani) as for my presentation now i have a pair of zegna cuban heels, still have the suit but am looking for a replacement, a dior gold silk shirt and i have the original tie as well as a couple of patek phillippe ones in purple and orange and a paco rabbanne in green

Hi there guys! This guy in my college is basically stealing my style. It's the shoes more than anything. My friend said my shoes were nice and he was like "I want a pair so bad" And he went and got them. NOW. I know it's like pull yourself together he just likes them so he wants a pair. FAIR ENOUGH. But when he begins copying more of your fashion it's a bit of a p"ss take. I feel pressured to change my fashion now because I don't want to be like anyone else fashionably.

Any ideas? My parents are allowing me to buy a haul of new clothes soon so there's an apt opportunity. I just want to be myself, I don't want someone copying me and getting credit for it.

Thanks.
    Oh, it's so heartwarming to see someone with such well-balanced priorities.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this such a big deal

ReputationRep:
    Originally, I had Docs and he went and got a pair after making a huge deal out of getting them. Always getting sly looks from him. And now he's after timberlands. Hey, just like me. As Madonna always said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    To be fair everyone and their grandmother owns a pair of Docs these days - they're memeshoes for "alternative" kiddies.Again, timberlands are common as ****, so its not as if you've bought some high fashion expensive item, only for him to "copy" you.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would I be serious? Of course this is a just big wind up! Thought I'd waste some students time!

Gee you really managed to waste a lot of students time, considering you posted the "reveal" 7 posts in.. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to crash your theory. What you've said is right... however in our school they're very uncommon. I've seen tops 3 people wearing them. And I'm the only guy, the rest are girls :/
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    To be fair everyone and their grandmother owns a pair of Docs these days - they're memeshoes for "alternative" kiddies.Again, timberlands are common as ****, so its not as if you've bought some high fashion expensive item, only for him to "copy" you.

ReputationRep:
    Gee t'was a little joke... I'm serious lmfao.
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Gee you really managed to waste a lot of students time, considering you posted the "reveal" 7 posts in.. :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I think that he just wants to be a bit like you. But have you told him to stop copying or stealing your style and find a style of his own

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly just considering confronting him. I won't see him after today for 2 months. Let the water settle after a bang lmao.
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    I think that he just wants to be a bit like you. But have you told him to stop copying or stealing your style and find a style of his own

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly just considering confronting him. I won't see him after today for 2 months. Let the water settle after a bang lmao.
    Today will be a good time to confront him Seeing that you will not be seeing him after today for two months. But It is up to you when it is the right time to confront him

ReputationRep:
    or you could just realise it doesn't matter in the slightest and just get on with your life

ReputationRep:
    TIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS

(Original post by Waifuism)
    or you could just realise it doesn't matter in the slightest and just get on with your life

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you to take it as a compliment, and him as an admirer and follower than thinking of him as a competitor of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    Aw I wish I had your problems.
    Grow up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.