Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    mans probably need the 350 million back in the NHS to treat retarded mans like you
    I am not a internet keyboard warrior like you, insulting people behind a keyboard.

So I will just report internet trolls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    It shows you weren't raised in a *****y urban ghetto.
    Is that a watered down insult?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man's wavey)
    Because man is a man not a female!
    Wahts wrong with 'I'? The first sentence in your original post made me think that some random man wore your suit and got complimented.

ReputationRep:
    Is that a watered down insult?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Wahts wrong with 'I'? The first sentence in your original post made me think that some random man wore your suit and got complimented.
    So my thread confused you?

ReputationRep:
    So my thread confused you?
    Yes you could say that. Reminded me of that Jackie Chan film where that girl always refers to herself as she/her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Yes.
    Why are you so rude?

Speak for yourself, man likes being from the "ghetto".

And it's not "*****ty"!!

ReputationRep:
    This girl complimented man on his look in my suit, so I got overly confident and slyly said "man knows this already, tell me something I don't know ygm".:smug:.

But soon as I said that, her facial expression turned sour, man got a hard slap from her face, as if man had released a smelly fart. It was intense, so man moved from that awkward convo swiftly because it was then I knew I had made a big error.

But why is arrogance such a turn off? If you compliment man, how can you expect man not to accept this and embrace it, like it makes no sense to man like me.

Man is generally baffled!!!
    Sorry I was not reading it just counting the amount of times I saw the word "man"

ReputationRep:
    Yes you could say that. Reminded me of that Jackie Chan film where that girl always refers to herself as she/her.
    Oh okay. What movie was this? Man like "Rush Hour 1 and 2"

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Might it have been your English, old boy? :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Might?

ReputationRep:
    Because you talk like you're illiterate and say things like "you get me?"

You also pretty much dismissed her comment to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay. What movie was this? Man like "Rush Hour 1 and 2"

Where are you from?
    No, the Forbidden Kingdom. I love Jackie Chan films. Also what about Rush Hour 3?

I live in London. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    No, the Forbidden Kingdom. I love Jackie Chan films. Also what about Rush Hour 3?

I live in London. what about you?
    Oh yeah I saw that movie at the cinemas. It was alright I guess. Rush Hour 3 was a flop.

I am from South London this is why I speak like this. What side of London, North, South, East or West?

ReputationRep:
    Lool this thread is hilarious!:hahaha::happy2:

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't sure if this was intended, but this just reminded me of Game of Thrones.. 'A girl is no-one'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Man's not old like you! Neither am I a "boy". Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    Might?
    Who do you think you are?

I am not going to put no next girl on a pedestal, by using big words and sounding all sophisticated.

Oh please! you girls are not no special flake.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I saw that movie at the cinemas. It was alright I guess. Rush Hour 3 was a flop.

I am from South London this is why I speak like this. What side of London, North, South, East or West?
    It was ok but I preferred Rush Hour. The first one was the best. Have you watched the new TV series? Its quite good.

Oh ok, I didn't realise that. I'm from North West London.

ReputationRep:
    This girl complimented man on his look in my suit, so I got overly confident and slyly said "man knows this already, tell me something I don't know ygm".:smug:.

But soon as I said that, her facial expression turned sour, man got a hard slap from her face, as if man had released a smelly fart. It was intense, so man moved from that awkward convo swiftly because it was then I knew I had made a big error.

But why is arrogance such a turn off? If you compliment man, how can you expect man not to accept this and embrace it, like it makes no sense to man like me.

Man is generally baffled!!!
    Can confirm this happened .

I am OP's new suit from Primark

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.