Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    Oops... i got my haircut yesterday
    Me too yesterday LOOL! Everyone's getting haircuts before prom.. What haircut did you get?
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    grade 3 on sides and back and trimmed at the top

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately its very true, i have to spend lunch times on my own and had to ask so many people so i can sit on there table for prom!
    I'm sorry to hear that man :/

ReputationRep:
    Man its cool honestly! You wouldn't believe the lows i go too . Its okay though

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately its very true, i have to spend lunch times on my own and had to ask so many people so i can sit on there table for prom!
    I really hope things get better for you man!

ReputationRep:
    Anyways, i need to look good for the day , what tips can i have?
    make a grand enterance. We had our prom and its was all about the cars even for us girls!(i came in a black merc).Embrace drama and make a very dramatic entrance like a whole entourage , red carpet etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OHH_MY_DAYZ:b)
    make a grand enterance. We had our prom and its was all about the cars even for us girls!(i came in a black merc).Embrace drama and make a very dramatic entrance like a whole entourage , red carpet etc.
    some schools take prom so seriously... my year 11 prom was in the school hall and i just walked there from home and didn't even bother getting a dress . it was awful and i ended up leaving early.. there wasn't even any food available - just some tacky popcorn machine

ReputationRep:
    My prom is today ! Im going in a BMW white 5 series. (car)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.