Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He hasn't texted bk for 7 HOURS watch

(Original post by LDS16)
    If he's just a friend then just relax, he will reply... and personally the whole "don't double text" thing is stupid, i find. As long as you don't spam someone's phone, that should be fine to text again after a bit
    Don't wanna be annoying

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Probs busy
    That doesn't mean he doesn't care about you though

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Oooh it's a PRSOM for you. I wonder who you are :lol:
    Do u find out?

ReputationRep:
    As I said, if it's been several hours a quick "how was your day?" Will be fine. Don't stress, I think you're overthinking it

ReputationRep:
    Do u find out?
    It says I've already repped a post by you, it doesn't say who. I could guess though

(Original post by Platopus)
    That doesn't mean he doesn't care about you though
    I need advice...

Our friendship is very work based.. om mom I explained how I thought he liked me and he cleared it out. Ever since we still have normal q. Yesterday he said can you please stop talking I don't wanna be rude but I need sleep.

I did tell him to unfollow me on insta cuz I felt as if we're not proper friends but idk if I made the right choice

I need advice...

Our friendship is very work based.. om mom I explained how I thought he liked me and he cleared it out. Ever since we still have normal q. Yesterday he said can you please stop talking I don't wanna be rude but I need sleep.

I did tell him to unfollow me on insta cuz I felt as if we're not proper friends but idk if I made the right choice
    Hmm don't know what to suggest really. It sounds like you need to talk it through face to face with him.

(Original post by Platopus)
    Hmm don't know what to suggest really. It sounds like you need to talk it through face to face with him.
    Will do so
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You sound really needy, which is really off putting.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If I am busy hanging out with a girlfriend then I wouldn't be rushing to text back straight away, no offense.

ReputationRep:
    He's busy using his fingers blastin' her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So what give him time and space your not the most important thing in his life and shouldn't be
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    If I am busy hanging out with a girlfriend then I wouldn't be rushing to text back straight away, no offense.
    And if I was your girlfriend, I would find it rude that you were sat there texting your friend in front of me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.