Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is raeli sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh
    There are hardly any jews left in the world let alone that many on TSR. I don't condone antisemitism btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    x
    dbi

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.
    Not being on the offense and minding their own business is one way of resolving conflicts. Excluding HAMAS how many Palastinian civilians kill innocents compared to the number of themselves being killed?

Palestine child cleaning the blood of his dead parents which were killed for no reason.
    bloody 'ell

ReputationRep:
    And? By all accounts it sounds like he'll be correctly punished and condemned by Palestinian authorities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Palestine child cleaning the blood of his dead parents which were killed for no reason.

x
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    Yet to see anything that suggest Palestinians are peaceful people that are open to try and resolve conflicts without using violence.
    Palestinians are not innocent people. They are violent people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    oh definitely. Every now and then you get a tin foil hat wearer telling us the Jews control the media,banks and the entire world but luckily,they are dealt with swiftly. There's always hate threads about particular groups,unfortunately so.
    You left the part about arabs/muslims out. Case in point.

(Original post by Confused Girl)
    Never buy any israel products from piggy jews 'land'I hate them jews pigs - hope they deserved in the Hellfire

Source?
    I don't know if this is only me, but I find the image she posted slightly humorous.

ReputationRep:
    Confused Girl is either playing devil's advocate or has gone full retard.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Inb4 another Palestine/Isreal debate.
    Inb4 a heap load of Islam bashing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    I don't know if this is only me, but I find the image she posted slightly humorous.
    Was this an intentional pun? If it was a pun then it's incredibly humorous.
    If not, then you should probably watch your edginess. You might cut yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Confused Girl is either playing devil's advocate or has gone full retard.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Inb4 another Palestine/Isreal debate.
    Inb4 a heap load of Islam bashing.
    What about the anti-semitism? Or does only Islam bashing matter?

ReputationRep:
    What about the anti-semitism? Or does only Islam bashing matter?
    If there is anti-semitism (they'll most likely be reported/deleted).

Was this an intentional pun? If it was a pun then it's incredibly humorous.
    If not, then you should probably watch your edginess. You might cut yourself.
    I'm careful. Safety first.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is unfair to generalise all Palestinians, as there are some Palestinians who are trying to combat the violence. Aziz Abu Sarah is an interesting Palestinian peace activist who encourages Palestinians (and Muslims in general) to come to together with Jews and Israelis to try and encourage people to learn and understand about the other.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    I used to read them, but I have now discovered the meaning of life in the works of a great man named Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    If you truly want to understand the meaning of life then I would suggest the works of Douglas Adams.

ReputationRep:
    The terrorist's sister was proud of her brother's actions. "My brother is a martyr, praise be to God. May God avenge the Jews. God willing, my brother will be happy in heaven. It's enough to me that God supports (him)," she said.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4822650,00.html

I don't know what her brother will do after his death, but I do know that the only thing such beast is deserved in this life is to be killed like mad dog.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.