Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why should women have an equal position in society to men? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well you just said it really, we're equally as clever, we are both just as equally able to do anything. Yes, men on average, are physically stronger, but women can also be just as strong. Men are naturally better at somethings and women are naturally better at others, balancing out society. Why should we be equal? Because there's know reason for us not to be. Why shouldn't two human beings be treated the same and given the same opportunities just because they have different reproductive systems? It makes absolutely no sense.

ReputationRep:
    Well, there goes all my faith in humanity. This is a joke, right?

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    The turth is that men and women will never be socially equal

ReputationRep:
    Because they are human

ReputationRep:
    Just like to say it's been proven woman can work just as good as men such as in WW2.

ReputationRep:
    Because we get cucked by feminazis

ReputationRep:
    Because we're also human :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    Why should blacks have an equal position in society to whites?
    Why should gays have an equal position in society to straight men/women?
    Why should Muslims have an equal position in society to atheists?
    Why should foreigners have an equal position in society to the natives?
    Why should transsexuals have an equal position in society to non-transsexuals?

Now what do my questions and your question have in common? Both are naive questions to make and most likely were asked in order to wind people up.
    :ms::littleangel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redherring321)
    Well, there goes all my faith in humanity. This is a joke, right?
    No

ReputationRep:
    My argument is that although men and women possess equal intelligence, men are physically stronger and more powerful and coordinated. So they should be given more rights and importance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MnWhCntBMvd)
    My argument is that although men and women possess equal intelligence, men are physically stronger and more powerful and coordinated. So they should be given more rights and importance.
    What does physical strength have to do with anything, wow you can lift up heavy things, congratulations you're life in now fulfilled? Men and women should be equal as we have equal intellectual abilities , so should be given the same opportunities to achieve our goals and ambitions. Why should the fact men are naturally built to be physically stronger diminish a woman's chances in society. And what are you even talking about, more powerful and coordinated?

ReputationRep:
    depends. on that basis, if i'm stronger than you OP, i can own you as a slave? why not???? no reason why any class deserves more rights than others.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.