Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who has played/is playing Witcher 3? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My very first experience with Witcher 3 (I had not played Witcher I or II before):
    "Why people so hype for this game?"
    My friend is like: "What? You haven't played it? You noob!..etc..:
    "Okay, okay, I'll check it out".
    ....several minutes later...
    ...totally sucked in for atleast 50 hours and currently still playing it...

ReputationRep:
    what's everyone camera sensitivity settings? I just can't get used to mine lol

ReputationRep:
    Just the other week after spending a good 40+ hours in Toussaint I sailed back to Skellige and finished the main story. Bloody brilliant game, top-notch story, top-notch (mostly) gameplay, top-notch DLC, and incredible production value: I can't remember the last time a game made me stop what I was doing so many times just so that I could bask in how gorgeous it was, or had me download its soundtrack so quickly after first hearing it.

ReputationRep:
    i clocked a good 30 hours of my ps4 when it came out, then i switched over to xbox, bought it for xbox, and i can't bring myself to start it from the beginning again

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the main story. I feel incredibly empty. If only there was a DLC available, with a brand new region to explore, 25+ hours of gameplay, and all at a reasonable price ((((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaiusMartius)
    Just finished the main story. I feel incredibly empty. If only there was a DLC available, with a brand new region to explore, 25+ hours of gameplay, and all at a reasonable price ((((
    Its weird, I've played the game for roughly 30 hours, doing the main quest mostly, and i think its an amazing game, solid 10/10. But for some reason, i can't bring myself to continue playing. Its all quite overwhelming, so i'm just playing Battlefield Hardline online.

ReputationRep:
    Purchased the Collectors Edition + a Steam copy + expansion pass. Yeah, I'm a fan.

Only got around to completing it about two months ago. I've yet to play Blood & Wine. Currently on my second play-through on Death March difficulty.

Absolutely amazing game, a true work of art! <3
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    anyone having issues with infinite load times or weird fuzzy loads during dialogue with NPC's?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.