(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    What I said above ^^

Ah ok so it's like tattoos then *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Pics ples
    u haf 2 sey as fallovs: "pix ore it dindu heppen"

Piercings become kind of addictive after a while. I've had a few so I decided to get one. I wanted a belly button piercing but I don't have a toned belly so..
    Ah I see. Do you think it has anything to do with being a "loose woman", or to indicate a certain oppenness to others? Someone else brought this up in a previous post, so whats your take? Then again, I suppose no one apart from you or possibly your BF can see them on a daily basis.

Once again, serious question.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nah don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    So I got a nipple piercing a few years ago and I let it close up because I hadn't realised how annoying it would be for the time it would heal. I'm considering getting it re-pierced again in the same place but I don't know if its a good idea or not..

Is it? I'd preferably have replies from other people who have nipple piercings
    Spray loads of deodorant on your nipple then flick it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    u haf 2 sey as fallovs: "pix ore it dindu heppen"

Ah I see. Do you think it has anything to do with being a "loose woman", or to indicate a certain oppenness to others? Someone else brought this up in a previous post, so whats your take? Then again, I suppose no one apart from you or possibly your BF can see them on a daily basis.

Once again, serious question.
    You could say the same thing about tattoos as well to be honest. I don't think all women with nipple piercings are "loose" women and I don't like the term because its frankly nobody's business on how many people a girl sleeps with and what type of piercings define her. I like piercings because I think they look nice and I like feeling nice about myself I guess.

Does that answer the question?

ReputationRep:
    can i lick it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    can i lick it
    I accepted you had creepy posts but this one tops it off.

ReputationRep:
    I accepted you had creepy posts but this one tops it off.
    I'd top you off...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry :ashamed2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)

Ah ok so it's like tattoos then *
    Yeah basically

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.