1 yr
    4.35%
    2 years
    17.39%
    never
    69.57%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    I think it's easier to just put your arm on the shoulder of a remainer and say "Actually we didn't mean the £350M a week as some sort of gospel. Whether it's 100M, 200M or 3 Trillion it doesn't actually matter. Some things are actually more important than money but you never would have got that otherwise."
    I say many things that I don't intend to be taken as gospel. But I like to think that I would be a little more careful to be accurate and honest when decided what to print on the side of a bus before spending months travelling around the country on it.

Also, clearly said Remainer didn't "get it", if by "get it" you mean be convinced by a lie. If you believe it's okay to lie to people to make them vote in the way you wish then quite simply you are against fair democracy.

Thankfully your views are not typical of Leave voters.

ReputationRep:
    It's my right as a free Englishman to complain and yours to ignore me.

I thought the Brexiters were big on democracy and freedom after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    It's my right as a free Englishman to complain and yours to ignore me.

I thought the Brexiters were big on democracy and freedom after all.
    didnt say it wasnt, half the voters are remainers

ReputationRep:
    Let us rephrase the question, 'How long will leave voters keep ignoring the facts?'

ReputationRep:
    How long will people keep caring about the future of their own country?

Hmm. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    It'll quieten down to grumbled whispers and mutterings but I suspect it'll never properly go away.

Most will by and large quieten up as time proves Brexit was the better choice, but there will always be that hardcore europhile core who voted out of ideological loyalty to the concept of a European super-state rather than any real reason.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.