Turn on thread page Beta

which country would you most want to live in? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Italy
    :rolleyes: not ethiopia then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    did you enjoy our little show?! i gave you front seat! along with any other spies there were!
    ye, ill be there in a minute...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Weather wise i'd say Greece after earlier posts! I agree Australia is a great place, that would be my second choice, i'm just too habitual to abandon England though.
    I forgot about Greece...sogging memory.
    Have you noticed all the best places weather-wise tend to have the most interesting history too? Egypt, Greece, Australia, South America, some parts of Asia...the anthropology geek within me is making an appearance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    How about ****balls?
    please none of this language :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    tut tut, don't be so immature
    as has been said so many times before, if you dont like it, you can leave, eh Kristanaeaenae?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think "cratp" is a word, nor does crap really class as swearing, you can say it.
    im D+D born and bred, it just doesnt read well for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    as has been said so many times before, if you dont like it, you can leave, eh Kristanaeaenae
    i suppose you think this is humorous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I forgot about Greece...sogging memory.
    Have you noticed all the best places weather-wise tend to have the most interesting history too? Egypt, Greece, Australia, South America, some parts of Asia...the anthropology geek within me is making an appearance
    Us? History? *looks around*

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...only been away for a month and this site has suddenly turned into a dump. The average thread survival rate here is probably a page or two before it turns into a spamming contest. I'm not surprised at the high post counts many people are managing to achieve.

Anyways, I would most want to live in Japan, followed by Italy.

lol England has far more history, yours is us sending along our convicts to where you are now.

ReputationRep:
    Well more interesting than the countless civil wars we've been forced to learn about in England.

im D+D born and bred, it just doesnt read well for me.
    What's D+D?

ReputationRep:
    lol England has far more history, yours is us sending along our convicts to where you are now.
    Noooo there's more to their continent than convicts. But it's hard to spell at this time of night.

ReputationRep:
    Well more interesting than the countless civil wars we've been forced to learn about in England.

What's D+D?
    debate/discussion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae (mercilessly ripped from the Secret Subscribers Forum) )
    and thats a rap for tonight!
    well vienna hope you enjoyed our little show! be sure to check back tomorrow where we will entertain you some more!
    hmm. im hoping that the f51 Players do better with their rendition of 'Taming of the Shrew'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    debate/discussion
    Thanks, I should have guessed!

ReputationRep:
    Noooo there's more to their continent than convicts. But it's hard to spell at this time of night.
    Exactly, and thats one thing that pisses me off about this place everytime Aus is mentioned its convicts convicts convicts!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I should have guessed!

ReputationRep:
    why is this sweetie banned again? *hmm, campaign this vienna*

ReputationRep:
    why is this sweetie banned again? *hmm, campaign this vienna*
    sorry? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    sorry? :confused:
    youre on my list baby.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.