Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Germany Vs Italy Watch

• View Poll Results: Who will win the Germany Vs Italy football match?
    Germany
    77.78%
    Italy
    22.22%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Congrats your prediction came true.

Every person in this thread should rep me.
    I think I have a prediction gift

ReputationRep:
    Germany won !Hurray !!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Aaah good!

ReputationRep:
    Penalties were entertaining to watch, though surprised that Müller, Özil and Schweinsteiger missed even though Germany did win in the end. I only follow football once every two years (Euros and World Cup) so my idea of 'who's a good player' relies on the memories of the last World Cup.

Zaza's miss was the most absurd.

ReputationRep:
    What an autistic thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    Penalties were entertaining to watch, though surprised that Müller, Özil and Schweinsteiger missed even though Germany did win in the end. I only follow football once every two years (Euros and World Cup) so my idea of 'who's a good player' relies on the memories of the last World Cup.

As was his run up....

ReputationRep:
    Thank the good lord for knocking the pathetic Italians for being the pathetic losers they are.

(Original post by Palette)

Got served for thinking he is Neymar. Good riddance! They will never win anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I think Italy will start off strong but Germany will conquer! I'm still in awe of Wales tbh from last night
    Good to see another Germany supporter !Who will you be supporting tomorrow ?

(Original post by Kadak)
    Good to see another Germany supporter !Who will you be supporting tomorrow ?
    I Wana say France but I think Germany and Iceland would be a good match because they've been playing not too bad. So Iceland it is. But I want to see Germany and Wales in the finals :lol:

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I Wana say France but I think Germany and Iceland would be a good match because they've been playing not too bad. So Iceland it is. But I want to see Germany and Wales in the finals :lol:

Wbu?
    I feel like I should be supporting France but Iceland has been impressing me.
    I feel like it will also be a Germany vs Wales final.I hope Germany wins .
    I definately be rooting for Wales against Portugal.

(Original post by Kadak)
    I feel like I should be supporting France but Iceland has been impressing me.
    I feel like it will also be a Germany vs Wales final.I hope Germany wins .
    I definately be rooting for Wales against Portugal.
    Haha that's how I'm feeling. Iceland have been doing pretty well throughout, they might just beat France!

Germany is definitely going to win butttttttt I want Wales to win but Germany and Wales is definitely going to be a good match!

Don't hate me please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha that's how I'm feeling. Iceland have been doing pretty well throughout, they might just beat France!

Germany is definitely going to win butttttttt I want Wales to win but Germany and Wales is definitely going to be a good match!

Don't hate me please.
    Hate you for what ?
    It would be amazing if Wales,I wont cross it out but Germany seems more likely.
    I cant wait for Portugal vs Wales match.Yesterday though rofl,so many penalties missed .
    Hows summer going for you ?
    Ah,you seem so cute with the last emoticon !

(Original post by Kadak)
    Hate you for what ?
    It would be amazing if Wales,I wont cross it out but Germany seems more likely.
    I cant wait for Portugal vs Wales match.Yesterday though rofl,so many penalties missed .
    Hows summer going for you ?
    Because you're supporting Germany and I want Wales to win
    Yep Germany do seem more likely but you never know! Imagine it gets to penalties and Wales actually win :shock: I might end up winning £50 (which yes it's haraam but it's banter :lol: )

Omg the penalties. Tbh it could've gone either way! So glad Germany won though.

Summer is going and I'm still on placement! 3 weeks left then I finally have my summer. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Because you're supporting Germany and I want Wales to win
    Yep Germany do seem more likely but you never know! Imagine it gets to penalties and Wales actually win :shock: I might end up winning £50 (which yes it's haraam but it's banter :lol: )

Omg the penalties. Tbh it could've gone either way! So glad Germany won though.

Summer is going and I'm still on placement! 3 weeks left then I finally have my summer. Wbu?
    Hmmm,where are you doing your placement ?
    Summer is going ok I guess,pretty bored thoughI guess Ill just be watching the sport,Euro 2016 and the Olympics in August.
    Im doing some MOOCs at MIT eDX since it looks good on my UCAS form and its fun .
    Im also just binge watching anime .

(Original post by Kadak)
    Hmmm,where are you doing your placement ?
    Summer is going ok I guess,pretty bored thoughI guess Ill just be watching the sport,Euro 2016 and the Olympics in August.
    Im doing some MOOCs at MIT eDX since it looks good on my UCAS form and its fun .
    Im also just binge watching anime .
    I'm at a hospital near where I live and have to do placement for practice and hours!

Hahaha damnnn wth is MOOCs and eDX? Is it maths and physics stuff? I don't like maths and physics even though my degree is mostly physics

Ooohh what anime you watching? I wanted to start watching but haven't had a chance to. How were your exams???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I'm at a hospital near where I live and have to do placement for practice and hours!

Hahaha damnnn wth is MOOCs and eDX? Is it maths and physics stuff? I don't like maths and physics even though my degree is mostly physics

Ooohh what anime you watching? I wanted to start watching but haven't had a chance to. How were your exams???
    Awesome,I see we have a future medic here !
    MOOCs are Massive open online courses,so basically you can do modules that are offered in unis.
    eDX one I am doing offers courses from MIT and other universities,and its free,all you have to do is register !
    No just physics and maths,you can do courses in biology and human biology,Im taking courses in
    Molecular Biology ,Human tissues and introduction to Biology .Its good stuff !It looks good on UCAS applications,helps with your studies and shows your commitment to your course of interest since your doing outside learning.
    I hated the exams,maths went well,Biology was meh,Chemistry was bad and English Lit was for me like England-Iceland match.

For Anime ,I recommend you check out this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4163163
    The anime I recommend you watch are
    Attack on Titan
    One piece
    Death note
    D grayman
    Darker than black
    Death note and D grayman are particularly interesting,because of their theological undertones.

(Original post by Kadak)
    Awesome,I see we have a future medic here !
    MOOCs are Massive open online courses,so basically you can do modules that are offered in unis.
    eDX one I am doing offers courses from MIT and other universities,and its free,all you have to do is register !
    No just physics and maths,you can do courses in biology and human biology,Im taking courses in
    Molecular Biology ,Human tissues and introduction to Biology .Its good stuff !It looks good on UCAS applications,helps with your studies and shows your commitment to your course of interest since your doing outside learning.
    I hated the exams,maths went well,Biology was meh,Chemistry was bad and English Lit was for me like England-Iceland match.

For Anime ,I recommend you check out this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4163163
    The anime I recommend you watch are
    Attack on Titan
    One piece
    Death note
    D grayman
    Darker than black
    Death note and D grayman are particularly interesting,because of their theological undertones.
    Hahaha nope not a medic, a radiographer soooo stuff like X-rays and Ct scanning and stuff.

Ahhh man that's awesome!!! What do you want to do at uni? And that's dedication!!! I don't think I did anything extra for my UCAS application! :lol: how you finding the course anyway?

Awww bet you did fine in all of them you always think you did worse than you actually do

Yeah a lot of people have said watch Death Note and Attack on Titan but it's just finding the time to do so hopefully after placement is finished I'll have days free during the week

Which is your favorite?

ReputationRep:
    Was rooting for Italia so kinda sad :sad: Probs just going to cheer for France now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahaha nope not a medic, a radiographer soooo stuff like X-rays and Ct scanning and stuff.

Ahhh man that's awesome!!! What do you want to do at uni? And that's dedication!!! I don't think I did anything extra for my UCAS application! :lol: how you finding the course anyway?

Awww bet you did fine in all of them you always think you did worse than you actually do

Yeah a lot of people have said watch Death Note and Attack on Titan but it's just finding the time to do so hopefully after placement is finished I'll have days free during the week

Which is your favorite?
    Maybe biomedical science or biochemistry ?
    Doing a placement looks really good on ypur UCAS form too.Its demanding but it is alot of fun learning new facts !
    Probably One piece closely followed by Attack on titan,I cant for the anime so I reaf the manga too.
    Was going to give a link to ATP but I cant do it with my phone .However,FrenchUnicorn did a good job !

(Original post by Kadak)
    Maybe biomedical science or biochemistry ?
    Doing a placement looks really good on ypur UCAS form too.Its demanding but it is alot of fun learning new facts !
    Probably One piece closely followed by Attack on titan,I cant for the anime so I reaf the manga too.
    Was going to give a link to ATP but I cant do it with my phone .However,FrenchUnicorn did a good job !
    Ooohhh that sounds good! My younger bro is doing biomedical science and is really enjoying it. where are you applying?

I'll check them out once I've finished first year! 3 more weeks then I'm freeeeeee!!!!

Awwww no worries! I don't like any sciences even though mine is mostly physics but once I've done the exams k forget everything 😭😭😭😭

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.