Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jeremy Corbyn is now an invalid according to his advisors Watch

(Original post by Drewski)
    Well, that's debatable.
    You need to mind your own business please. I just don't want to be insulted and don't need you joining in ok?

ReputationRep:
    I still don't understand why he just won't step down, if it's true that the majority of labour voters still support him then how ****** stupid can these supporters be? He can't even keep control of his own party yet they want him to run the country?

I expect to see the total wipeout of labour by the next election at this rate.

What. A. Mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    You need to mind your own business please. I just don't want to be insulted and don't need you joining in ok?
    You're not being insulted.

Your blind loyalty to a man completely unworthy of the office he holds is being questioned. And with good reason.
    You're the one trying to turn this into a character issue.

(Original post by Drewski)
    You're not being insulted.

Your blind loyalty to a man completely unworthy of the office he holds is being questioned. And with good reason.
    You're the one trying to turn this into a character issue.
    Ok forget about that. I just don't want it happening again

I've told you already I only support him because of his policies that i actually agree with and because he isn't afraid to say what he thinks and he is also honest. Prove me wrong then. You can't change the fact I agree with his policies because with Trident i think so much money is wasted which can be spent on our country. Why do we even need nukes at all? Do you know the effects of if we ever used it? That should never happen.

ReputationRep:
    Ok forget about that. I just don't want it happening again

I've told you already I only support him because of his policies that i actually agree with and because he isn't afraid to say what he thinks and he is also honest. Prove me wrong then. You can't change the fact I agree with his policies because with Trident i think so much money is wasted which can be spent on our country. Why do we even need nukes at all? Do you know the effects of if we ever used it? That should never happen.
    Vladimir Putin.

ReputationRep:
    Except he has no policies. He's introduced nothing. He's been up against one of the most divisive governments of recent times and he's suggested nothing to change things. He's presented no viable alternative.

Isn't afraid to say what he thinks? So that's why he completely went against his own opinion on the EU is it? Yes, in the past he's been very forthright with his opinions - which is why he's voted against Labour policies over 500 times throughout his career as an MP...

You might agree with his opinions, but the problem is his opinions aren't those of the Labour party. They're liked by 16 year old idealists and 40 year old radicals - people who only share one thing in common: no sense of reality.

Personally speaking, as a former officer in the RAF, I do agree with nuclear weapons. I'm well aware of their capabilities, their use, their effect and what that means for both our country and the world. Which is why I'm firmly on the side of keeping them. I wish we could invent something that would render them redundant, but merely wishing that's the case is fanciful and childish. No, we don't want to use them. But we don't buy house insurance wanting to use it, we buy it in case we need it.

But mostly, I just don't respect Corbyn. He's by all accounts a fine constituent MP, which is perfectly ok. But he's not a leader - you must understand that 'leader' isn't just a title, it's a role. It's a job you must do. And he simply can't. I've studied leadership and management, I've spent years training for roles where you've got people looking to you for answers and solutions and I know that that guy would fail every single one of those courses.

This country deserves a strong opposition and a strong leader of the opposition. As long as Corbyn is where he is the country does not get that and I believe we all deserve better.

But if course, now I've countered you with facts and logic, you'll report me for bullying, run away and pretend this never happened, all to preserve your own special snowflake world....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    I was about to say that if you're genuinely upset I was sorry and perhaps I'd gone a bit far. But now I see you've deleted all of your comments. Don't think the mods will be as sympathetic if they saw them?
    At it again hey, you're a nasty peice of work aren't you mostuncivilised.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.