Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get the girl ive wanted for so long Watch

ReputationRep:
    Watch one of these "high school movies" and half way through point at the nerd and say subtly, 'that's me' - proceed to point at the super hot girl, 'that's you' etc...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Works everytime...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    then prepare for disappointment and delusion
    Not guaranteeing anything but you have to take chances and risks in life. No point thinking I have no chance and not doing anything as then you do have no chance

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RoyalMarine;66249443]looks matter the most. There's no point denying that. Society is shallow and selfish,also notice the hypocrisy of wanting a better looking girl and not allowing ugly girls to do the same . Then why isn't he interested in ugly girls who 'try to move their league'?shes not the most good looking girl in others opinions( my circle) as they try to me persuade me that she is not all that

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure she's beautiful and you are, there is no such thing as 'leagues', so just risk it, the worse that could happen is rejection, which everyone goes through.

ReputationRep:
    You really should have made more of an effort at sixth form to get closer to her because you both will be at different uni's so won't see each other unless it's through mutual friends plus she might meet someone else and there are many many guys to choose from at uni.*
    Think you missed an opportunity as it's easier at sixth form not many boys there and usually it's the same people you have known since you were in year 7.*
    Good luck though hope it works out if I were her I would rather meet new people.

ReputationRep:
    So, dating is one area where the amount you want something often makes little difference to your chance of getting it. Frustrating, but if she's not up for it with you you're out. By all means give it your best shot. But this type of girl is notoriously difficult to get your mits on. Even more difficult than studying veterinary medicine at Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    make at least a million pounds
    buy a McLaren or another very fast car (a helicopter is even better)
    buy a nice gold watch by a major swiss brand (Rolex, Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe but a Cartier, Breitling or tag Heuer is passable)
    buy a lot of nice diamond pieces
    splash out on some designer clothes
    and that should do it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i joke of course but just be confident that worked for me several times
    For real though, buying a gold Tag Heuer is a terrible idea.

ReputationRep:
    tbh after a few years her charms will fade and you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

ReputationRep:
    Mate its the summer holiday this is the perfect time for you to ask if she can meet up with you and do something. Be confident and comftable!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.