Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    okie doke - thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Oh nowadays people post videos they didnt watch themselves. le sigh. It is stupid to assume that just because there are indians fighting in the wehrmacht , it means hitler is not racist. wehrmacht =/= nazi. Lets see if Bose can make it into the SS. then we talk.

oh..........france is in the semi finals. :excited:
    It is ot important whether Hitler was racist or not. Only what matters that Indians fought for the indepence of India from British rule. The Indians in the british army werebuffer cannon for its anglo-Saxon master. Bose and the Indian SS were the true Indian patriots. Yes, the """Frenchman""" are in semi-finals, nice you get laid by this fact-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    It is ot important whether Hitler was racist or not. Only what matters that Indians fought for the indepence of India from British rule. The Indians in the british army werebuffer cannon for its anglo-Saxon master. Bose and the Indian SS were the true Indian patriots. Yes, the """Frenchman""" are in semi-finals, nice you get laid by this fact-
    this is what people become when they get too close to hitler

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/46980513.cms

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2100137_1.html

ReputationRep:
    this is what people become when they get too close to hitler

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/46980513.cms

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2100137_1.html
    And? You articles oppose what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    And? You articles oppose what exactly?
    That illiterate usually do not ask others what an article means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrControversial)
    The reason we left is multi-faceted. It really comes down to the cockups of New Labour though...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...ree-times.html

Google around for the housing crisis as well. You would be shocked just how much artificial diversity has destroyed many of us on the ground economically.

The UK has been a scam, we've been measuring economy by size, not shape. The extreme left screwed up our country to use immigrants as a pawn against their perceived ideological enemies. People have had enough. When the EU referendum came up, we said bring it.

There are other little reasons for leaving the EU, such as the extremism of the left who have gone so far in supporting immigrants and other cultures that it is turning into reverse racism. It's also shocking for us to see people crying over the tragedy of us leaving the EU and abandoning the objective of it while completely ignoring the real problems that millions of people here face, including migrants, of securing a home.

This is hard for migrants and young people to understand. They didn't live through it. They don't understand the political madness of the downfall of our nation.
    This. My area is now plagued by "Sharia Police" and crime rates have soared due to mass uncontrolled immigration. It used to be such a nice area too, but now it's full of gangs. Thankfully I'm right on the outskirts of it all, but further in it's literally become hell on Earth. To make matters worse, native Britons are even discriminated against by the system nowadays. The whole diversity quota bs is quite literally institutional anti-white racism. Our own government is discriminating against the indigenous population, who're the people whose interests it's supposed to protect. Of course, when you speak out against it you get labeled a racist/xenophobe/islamophobe even though you're just saying common sense! I've literally given up on life in Britain, I'm now learning Russian so I can move out there, integrate so as not to threaten the culture and never again have to put up with any institutional anti-white racism or "Sharia Police."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    Jeremy Corbyn is responsible for Britain's leaving the EU as the highest level of support for the leave camp was in safe Labour constituencies like the North East and Wales. If Labour doesn't wake up, in five to ten years time these areas will become safe UKIP seats. In my home-town, in the North East (Hartlepool), UKIP are a few thousand votes away from winning the seat.
    The proportion of Labour voters voting to remain was very similar to that of the very pro-EU SNP. You can't put too much of the "blame" Jeremy Corbyn for us leaving the EU.

And there was strong support for leave in quite a few areas that aren't Labour seats.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028 - map shows support for leave
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32624405 - map near the bottom shows the 2015 election results map. Of course this map shows constituencies rather than council districts so it doesn't quite match up, but you can see strong leave support in parts of Lincolnshire which are not safe Labour areas at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    That's because you already lost the vote by that point. If the left and the remain camp actually addressed the concerns of the working class then maybe they'd have been more inclined to listen to your side of the argument more seriously.
    Not really. 'Project Fear' was first bleated out back in April, when Remain had a clear lead. It was a long-established tactic of Leave to ignore facts and deal in mantra.

ReputationRep:
    That illiterate usually do not ask others what an article means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, you cuck. The articles does not say any bad reason why Bose rule would be bad for India otherwise than *****ing about Axis.

The baltic SS divisions were freedom fighters like Bose as well.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reme...n_legionnaires

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    This. My area is now plagued by "Sharia Police" and crime rates have soared due to mass uncontrolled immigration. It used to be such a nice area too, but now it's full of gangs. Thankfully I'm right on the outskirts of it all, but further in it's literally become hell on Earth. To make matters worse, native Britons are even discriminated against by the system nowadays. The whole diversity quota bs is quite literally institutional anti-white racism. Our own government is discriminating against the indigenous population, who're the people whose interests it's supposed to protect. Of course, when you speak out against it you get labeled a racist/xenophobe/islamophobe even though you're just saying common sense! I've literally given up on life in Britain, I'm now learning Russian so I can move out there, integrate so as not to threaten the culture and never again have to put up with any institutional anti-white racism or "Sharia Police."
    There are quotas in UK for non-whites? Really?

Alternativly you could also move to Hungary or Poland. We have a prosperous economy and we need young, educated, conservative people from the West. Here they can feel great.

Oh, and Muhamed, Sadiqs and other can stay in UK. We do not need you.

ReputationRep:
    There are quotas in UK for non-whites? Really?

Alternativly you could also move to Hungary or Poland. We have a prosperous economy and we need young, educated, conservative people from the West. Here they can feel great.

Oh, and Muhamed, Sadiqs and other can stay in UK. We do not need you.
    We don't really have fully established diversity quotas yet in day to day life. Although it has been an unofficial motivation for allowing mass immigration and everyone now is calling for "diversity" and mass immigration for the purpose of achieving further diversity. We're more teetering on the edge of affirmative action and diversity quotas. Khan was a very bad move in that direction as he is a strong advocate of it. We have positive action and it's hard to really say how that will go. We also have discrimination laws and unfortunately those are causing a bit of a stir because it's generally assumed that any misbalance in favour of whites must be because of discrimination and racism. With people trying to use statistics like this as evidence of guilt it might end up very nasty.

This is worth a read:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic...United_Kingdom

ReputationRep:
    No, you cuck. The articles does not say any bad reason why Bose rule would be bad for India otherwise than *****ing about Axis.

The baltic SS divisions were freedom fighters like Bose as well.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reme...n_legionnaires
    Yeap. Tyranny is a good thing. Strange why did Hungary revolted against the soviets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeap. Tyranny is a good thing. Strange why did Hungary revolted against the soviets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mahatma Ghandi and his descendents were also not great friends of democracy, being autokratic and not a quite good exanple how to follow human rights.

But nobody is saying that his rule is bad, because Ghandi unlike Bose was your man.

As for Hungary, it was caused not by "violation of human rights" but because ppl were living under poor economic condition and they blamed it on the soviet system.

Oh, the whole 1956 Revolution did not start as a revolt either.

ReputationRep:
    Mahatma Ghandi and his descendents were also not great friends of democracy, being autokratic and not a quite good exanple how to follow human rights.

But nobody is saying that his rule is bad, because Ghandi unlike Bose was your man.

As for Hungary, it was caused not by "violation of human rights" but because ppl were living under poor economic condition and they blamed it on the soviet system.

Oh, the whole 1956 Revolution did not start as a revolt either.
    Long live dictatorship! !! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Long live dictatorship! !! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have a narrow world view. Some dictatorship are better than democracies.

Also nobody loves your rotten "freedom"

ReputationRep:
    You have a narrow world view. Some dictatorship are better than democracies.

Also nobody loves your rotten "freedom"
    If you intend to come and live in the UK, or already are, you might need to think twice now. And don't apologise, we dont need that. It is you that i feel sorry for.

ReputationRep:
    If you intend to come and live in the UK, or already are, you might need to think twice now. And don't apologise, we dont need that. It is you that i feel sorry for.
    Now listen you western sissy. If I migrate to the UK is my god given right from EU membership. Thankfully we would also have the same rights. As long you are still in the Union you will pay us our EU funds.

Since you feel sorry I not doubt you will cuckishly do it or at least your parents.

ReputationRep:
    Now listen you western sissy. If I migrate to the UK is my god given right from EU membership. Thankfully we would also have the same rights. As long you are still in the Union you will pay us our EU funds.

Since you feel sorry I not doubt you will cuckishly do it or at least your parents.
    Not anymore. But same should be said for muslims migrating into europe.

However it is my duty to teach you civil liberties of the UK if you do migrate, even if that means using the hard way.

ReputationRep:
    After you voted to leave the European Union I must confess I was wrong when judging you. I apologise when saying a bad word of you. You have voted to leave the Union and you prooved you as a nation have guts. I apologuse for undersastimating you, I am saying this as a croatian Hungarian.
    Hello!

I would be interested to hear how you view the EU, what benefits or costs do you see for Croatia & Hungary in following that political project?

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore. But same should be said for muslims migrating into europe.

However it is my duty to teach you civil liberties of the UK if you do migrate, even if that means using the hard way.
    I do not give a **** about civil liberties, to be precisely as long it benefits me. Also, so long I can shout racist so that you can fold from the hard way.

You still did not invoke article 50 so this means Britain is free for me to move (which I shall do in near time to study for free in Scotland). Also, the NHS is for me as well and I am glad I would not have to give a cent but use it instead for free.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.