Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I start watching GOT? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    :confused:
    If you're not squeamish at all then, by all means, go ahead and watch it. GOT is EXTREMELY graphic, so don't force yourself to watch it if you're unsure. If you are squeamish, like me, you should avoid watching it, though you may prefer to read through episode summaries and wiki pages, which I would recommend as its got a very good storyline.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    no *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    I mean... Jamie isn't cersis' twin, and THAT'S IT?

BATTLE OF THE BASTEREDS WAS LIKE THE BEST EPISODE OF TELEVISION EVER CREATED
    Horses crashing into each other john snow KNOWING NOTHING, walkin' round being a baddass

plz that's it, u wot m8?

Spoilers:
    They're definitely twins! I agree that episode was amazing but I think the finale was better.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it before but I stopped after seeing a devil child being born(season 2 or 3). Idk what I saw but I was scarred for life. I've seen the promos for season 6. It looks interesting.
    I think if you don't enjoy it by the end of season 2, you won't enjoy it. Seasons 2/3 has the best script writing, and the best acting from minor characters

(Original post by TimGB)
    If you're not squeamish at all then, by all means, go ahead and watch it. GOT is EXTREMELY graphic, so don't force yourself to watch it if you're unsure. If you are squeamish, like me, you should avoid watching it, though you may prefer to read through episode summaries and wiki pages, which I would recommend as its got a very good storyline.
    I can't handle gore in war movies, but GOT is a walk in the park for me. I don't think it's that bad

ReputationRep:
    I watched episode 1, found it hard to get into. But I've never really been into those sorts of shows before so maybe it's just me. Give it a goooo anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    They're definitely twins! I agree that episode was amazing but I think the finale was better.
    Just looked it up, you're right, they are twins.

And yeah, I liked the finale more, the second to last episode was more 'epic'.
    The background music for the scenes in kings landing was amazing, It gave a real sense of silence.

(no spoilers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Just looked it up, you're right, they are twins.

And yeah, I liked the finale more, the second to last episode was more 'epic'.
    The background music for the scenes in kings landing was amazing, It gave a real sense of silence.

(no spoilers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
    I thought so. :0 And yeah the BOTB had a lot more action and fighting in whereas the season finale was just so many questions being answered and the music was spot on. I'm kinda sad though that we have to wait another year for the new season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    I thought so. :0 And yeah the BOTB had a lot more action and fighting in whereas the season finale was just so many questions being answered and the music was spot on. I'm kinda sad though that we have to wait another year for the new season.
    Yeah

I keep watching this (spoilers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wfa-iBgzXA , reminding myself it's only a year away...
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Thought the finale was better becayse of the music and how it just made the Cersei story interesting by lifting it to another level.
    Enjoyed the 10min Mereen bit on episode 9 as well.

One day will rewatch all seasons in a big binge. Bet the special effects S1 are a bit naff. Battle of Blackwater really suffered compared to the books.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it fam, you'll turn into one of those 'in crowd' wastecadets that lack any originality/frame of reference outside their cliquey pop-cultural BS!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.