Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sweating for no reason? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It happens to me at work and is annoying as hell. I assume it's a kind of nervous thing, as whilst I have no trouble putting myself out there in terms of attention on me, I'm naturally quite a nervous person. Doesn't happen when I'm in regular situations with friends or my better half.

It can be tempting to try and mask it, wearing jumpers over shirts etc, but I've found that masking it just makes it a bigger deal in my head.

Just remind yourself: People sweat. It's normal. Some rarely sweat, some sweat often. Unless you're reeking, and nervous sweat on people who shower every day rarely are like this, other people just have to deal with it.

(Original post by offhegoes)
    It happens to me at work and is annoying as hell. I assume it's a kind of nervous thing, as whilst I have no trouble putting myself out there in terms of attention on me, I'm naturally quite a nervous person. Doesn't happen when I'm in regular situations with friends or my better half.

It can be tempting to try and mask it, wearing jumpers over shirts etc, but I've found that masking it just makes it a bigger deal in my head.

Just remind yourself: People sweat. It's normal. Some rarely sweat, some sweat often. Unless you're reeking, and nervous sweat on people who shower every day rarely are like this, other people just have to deal with it.
    I think it is a nervous thing because when I'm at work I'm just walking around and still get it. I'm going to look at a roll on deodorant and see if that helps.
    Feel like even wearing a t shirt is risky now 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    How did this go from answering the op question to talking about science and med school lol
    Good Q bro, no idea.... But the OPs Q was answered I hope and they've got a GP appointment in their diary for sometime soon

(Original post by Zygomaticus)
    Good Q bro, no idea.... But the OPs Q was answered I hope and they've got a GP appointment in their diary for sometime soon
    Hmmm don't make me feel guilty! Not yet... And I'm fine with it turning into a biology thread, anyone else do the experiment where you had to count the bible from pond weed? Near enough impossible

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.