Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My dad kicked me in the stomach!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My sister threw some yogurt around during lunch when my parents were upstairs eating with family friends. She rushed upstairs and soon after my dad rushed down and, holding me by the neck, kneed me in the stomach twice.

What should I do?
    Knee him twice in the Balls
    or tell a teacher or tutor so they can give you advice too then he will know how serious it is because he will be embarrassed that you told other people which is a good thing because this is the only thing that will make him realise what he did was wrong
    but don't let him get away with it.
    or ring social services then he won't do it again
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Judge Judy)
    Knee him twice in the Balls
    or tell a teacher or tutor so they can give you advice too then he will know how serious it is because he will be embarrassed that you told other people which is a good thing because this is the only thing that will make him realise what he did was wrong
    but don't let him get away with it.
    or ring social services then he won't do it again
    Dont you think attacking him back would make it worse?

ReputationRep:
    He must have been training for his MMA career by the looks of it

ReputationRep:
    Ask your sister what she said? You should call Child line and make a record of every abusive act in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My sister threw some yogurt around during lunch when my parents were upstairs eating with family friends. She rushed upstairs and soon after my dad rushed down and, holding me by the neck, kneed me in the stomach twice.

What should I do?
    Call 0800 1111. They'll know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Dont you think attacking him back would make it worse?
    I know this is a serious subject but maybe some people think it's not and are not sure if this thread is for real
    but I was joking about that while still giving a serious reply
    I don't believe he will actually do it but personally myself if anyone did that to me i would fight back.
    He's not going to do it just because i wrote that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    He must have been training for his MMA career by the looks of it
    lol, you have no sympathy.....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.