Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dont know where I stand ? Watch

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG you lot dont even know the full story. What about the other people who said she was flirting...I havent wrote everything on here. Like I said I just didnt want it to be awkward, im not interested anymore.

Yeah lets just leave it as it is and what ever happens, happens.

Thread over thanks for your replies jeez
    We arent mindreaders. If you dont include details then how cna we possibly take it into consideration? Ridiculous.

She has a bf, just stay out and find your own gf. What is hard to understand about that? You sipposedly arent even interested.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    We arent mindreaders. If you dont include details then how cna we possibly take it into consideration? Ridiculous.

She has a bf, just stay out and find your own gf. What is hard to understand about that? You sipposedly arent even interested.
    True. But I did say she was flirting so I thought people would believe that. Not anymore she broke up with him. Which makes me thinks she was unhappy before in her relationship which would explain the flirting.

Like I said you wouldnt say things like that if you had a bf.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    True. But I did say she was flirting so I thought people would believe that. Not anymore she broke up with him. Which makes me thinks she was unhappy before in her relationship which would explain the flirting.

Like I said you wouldnt say things like that if you had a bf.
    So she is single.
    She flirts.
    You dont wnat to go out with her.

Just ignore her or tell her you dont mind being friends but that's all?

Cant see what your problem is unless theres tons more you didnt bother to say.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.