Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Now that we left the EU, its time to deport immigrants. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    We couldn't, illegal have been safe for most of the past 20 year s due to not bothering to fund efforts to remove them.
    Didn't BNP say they would finance the deportation of non British people by cutting the environmental budget? There you go problem solved

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha,I'm not leaving

I can't believe the BNP said they'd pay like £50,000 for ethnic minorities/non white Brits to leave the UK. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    It's funny when you see uneducated chavs complaining about immigrants lmao.
    you know so many conservatives get triggered by the stuff you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99_Problems)
    Didn't BNP say they would finance the deportation of non British people by cutting the environmental budget? There you go problem solved
    yes they did. I would like my 5 million please and I'll be on my way :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    SO ****ING TRUE!!!!! IMHO immigrants would NOT be here now if it was not for this. In fact, most of the whites living in Australia are in fact foreigners - after all that was stolen land which they were never entitled too...

ReputationRep:
    And actually,before we begin this so called 'deportation' could we please return all the stolen artefacts in the British museum and other museums to their respective lands/countries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Hahaha,I'm not leaving

I can't believe the BNP said they'd pay like £50,000 for ethnic minorities/non white Brits to leave the UK. :laugh:
    Same! My parents are immigrants and I was born and bred here. This country is successful BECAUSE of multiculturalism. We all go and see the Indian doctor, drink some Sri Lankan tea, eat a Turkish kebab, watch football on our Japanese TVs and drive our flashy German cars. So for the BNP to make such a claim is ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samklipas0)
    SO ****ING TRUE!!!!! IMHO immigrants would NOT be here now if it was not for this. In fact, most of the whites living in Australia are in fact foreigners - after all that was stolen land which they were never entitled too...
    You tell an "indigenous" person that and theyll say "but that was muh ancestors stop blaming meeeeeeeeee"

ReputationRep:
    And actually,before we begin this so called 'deportation' could we please return all the stolen artefacts in the British museum and other museums to their respective lands/countries
    That would be nice, thank you - but sadly that won't happen. It would be nice to give back the stolen jewels and assets though

ReputationRep:
    Same! My parents are immigrants and I was born and bred here. This country is successful BECAUSE of multiculturalism. We all go and see the Indian doctor, drink some Sri Lankan tea, eat a Turkish kebab, watch football on our Japanese TVs and drive our flashy German cars. So for the BNP to make such a claim is ridiculous!
    we are going to take our culture and artefacts with us,don't worry :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Should we deport the gurkhas too? They are not white and not British.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the gurkhas work with the military....my boyf has worked with them

ReputationRep:
    That would be nice, thank you - but sadly that won't happen. It would be nice to give back the stolen jewels and assets though
    the museums will be left empty*

ReputationRep:
    I'll leave if they give me 20 million thank you very much
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    the museums will be left empty*
    And so would this country lol! I am sorry but it is true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    We couldn't, illegal have been safe for most of the past 20 year s due to not bothering to fund efforts to remove them.
    Agreed. And the cost to remove those we do remove is almost prohibitive. It would surely make much more sense to allow them to work legally and pay tax and NI?

ReputationRep:
    it was 'immigrants' that saved my sons life!
    if they hadnt of become doctors, im not sure if he'd be here today!
    i personally like the multicultarlism

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha,I'm not leaving

I'd take their money and stay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    it was 'immigrants' that saved my sons life!
    if they hadnt of become doctors, im not sure if he'd be here today!
    i personally like the multicultarlism
    Same - I am in favour for diversity and multiculturalism!

I find that a lot of these foreigners bring with them a wealth of knowledge and invaluable skill-sets - which would otherwise not be beneficial for the likes of people like you and me

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry, but this country would be NOTHING - yes NOTHING - if it was not for immigrants and the successful multicultural and diverse society we live in today.

ReputationRep:
    Same - I am in favour for diversity and multiculturalism!

I find that a lot of these foreigners bring with them a wealth of knowledge and invaluable skill-sets - which would otherwise not be beneficial for the likes of people like you and me
    exactly!!
    and think about all the things that have been imported and then sold in our shops because of them!
    we would have kebabs or chinese etc and i for one love a kebab after a night out!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.