Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nigey is steppin down! watch

Announcements

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Can confirm that the accuracy of this statmement is 12356.9384% :lol:

YASS

And I quote myself to you dear chum
    Marshall is my little brother, beginning lower sixth in A levels: Further Maths, Economics and Philosophy with the EPQ.
    I have just finished my first year at Warwick, achieving a first-class mark in History.

ReputationRep:
    Forever in our hearts ❤️

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm that the accuracy of this statmement is 12356.9384% :lol:
    *statement

ReputationRep:
    the UKIP Parliamentary Party are having a whip round for him.

(Original post by the bear)
    They are so ugly haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Marshall is my little brother, beginning lower sixth in A levels: Further Maths, Economics and Philosophy with the EPQ.
    I have just finished my first year at Warwick, achieving a first-class mark in History.
    wtf this got to do wid anything
    Spoiler:
    Show
    congrats mate btw
    "first-class mark" .........

(Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    *statement
    :I
    :I:I
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I swear I spell correctly normally unless i cba ofc :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    They are so ugly haha
    you decide....

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    a whip round?!?

k den

(Original post by Alextaylor6)
    Forever in our hearts ❤️
    rlly?!?
    They are so ugly haha
    :toofunny:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by chemting)
    Dw, they'll get the tank that is Douglas Carswell out...
    Did you see his tweet?

😎
    Douglas Carswell MP (@DouglasCarswell)
    https://twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/...92870606381056
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jneill)
    Did you see his tweet?
    hmmm
    that's not v nice is it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    give him some respect doug
    or he won't buy u anoda round will he?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    you decide....
    still ugly
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean le *** they wearing ?!?!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    still ugly
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean le *** they wearing ?!?!
    :rofl:
    Moi i prefer the Euro lady *
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    moi je préfere Salamandastron :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but dont tell her :teehee:
    btw that accent didnt work so do not judge me pls :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    moi je préfere Salamandastron :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but dont tell her :teehee:
    btw that accent didnt work so do not judge me pls :rofl:
    do you mean Salamiandaspirin ?*

:holmes:*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    do you mean Salamiandaspirin ?*

:holmes:*
    Urm - mayb...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yuss but the question is
    did u jus disguise that hyperlink bear
    did u jus rek me out with ur tsr pc skillz
    did u jus?!
    :holmes:
    You are one cleva lil bear u r :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The Britain girl is peng ,brb going to vote brexit:colondollar:

ReputationRep:
    UK independence Party - Nigel Farage made the UK independent again.. (almost) well at least he managed to get us a referendum and actually encourage 52% to want to leave the EU.. hence the whole point of UKIP. Job done, and well done Farage you achieved what you set out to achieve!

The problem UKIP do face is they gain support from Far right groups.. this is a natural occurrence like Labour gain support from Far left groups! Nigel Farage is unfortunately the mascot for this unwanted racist far right attitude, much like Hitler is the mascot for the Nazi movements, that both have been fabricated and manipulated by media propaganda over the years.

At the end of the day, UKIP or wanting to be free of the EU and Independent again, is not racist. Wanting to stop the flow of free movement of people is not racist. We simply want to control our borders and not let too many people into a Country that already has a strain on public services and funding for these services. If we had the finances to fund extra services and the infrastructure to cope with a n ever increasing population then it wouldn't be as much of a problem. Yes we would still have other problems that allowing thousands of new people into a small christian country brings.. and there are too many to mention.

The only way to stop the flow was to remove ourselves from the EU and the freedom of movement that being in the EU allows. I am only going to talk about Immigration because this was the major factor in the decision to leave the EU and thus the main purpose Nigel Farage lead the UKIP party to become so popular and to make the referendum happen!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Iknowbest)
    UK independence Party - Nigel Farage made the UK independent again.. (almost) well at least he managed to get us a referendum and actually encourage 52% to want to leave the EU.. hence the whole point of UKIP. Job done, and well done Farage you achieved what you set out to achieve!

The problem UKIP do face is they gain support from Far right groups.. this is a natural occurrence like Labour gain support from Far left groups! Nigel Farage is unfortunately the mascot for this unwanted racist far right attitude, much like Hitler is the mascot for the Nazi movements, that both have been fabricated and manipulated by media propaganda over the years.

At the end of the day, UKIP or wanting to be free of the EU and Independent again, is not racist. Wanting to stop the flow of free movement of people is not racist. We simply want to control our borders and not let too many people into a Country that already has a strain on public services and funding for these services. If we had the finances to fund extra services and the infrastructure to cope with a n ever increasing population then it wouldn't be as much of a problem. Yes we would still have other problems that allowing thousands of new people into a small christian country brings.. and there are too many to mention.

The only way to stop the flow was to remove ourselves from the EU and the freedom of movement that being in the EU allows. I am only going to talk about Immigration because this was the major factor in the decision to leave the EU and thus the main purpose Nigel Farage lead the UKIP party to become so popular and to make the referendum happen!
    2 much writing
    u probabli have a pt but

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    The Britain girl is peng ,brb going to vote brexit:colondollar:
    Now thats more like it

ReputationRep:
    British politics is just a mess at the moment, and I doubt this will be ironed out by 2020.

- Labour is split with Jeremy Corbyn (vote of no confidence but he's still the favourite to lead the party).
    - Conservatives are losing their leader and have an extremely poor selection (one of which will then go on to lead the country, why we don't get a vote on this is stupid).
    - UKIP have now lost their leader and the one aim of the party has now been fulfilled, there's no use for them anymore. Plus, if they do try and find another leader, I doubt they'll be anywhere near as popular or fun as Farage is.
    - SNP's are trying for a second referendum into Scottish independence, which they'll definitely win.
    - One dead MP (and that heartless comment by Nigel Farage on it).
    - And finally, all the economic and legal issues following Brexit.

As undemocratic as I sound, in hindsight, we should never have even had an EU referendum, if this was the ending result. Brexit has completely ruined British politics for the main 4 parties, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a greater spread of votes for the 2020 election.

ReputationRep:
    "tank"
    this is too correct :rofl:
    Don't deny the tankness of Doug

(Original post by jneill)
    Did you see his tweet?
    Wow haha! He just can't help himself :ahee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.