he was **** thou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GaryIsASloth)
    I envy u
    Were they ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Were they ****?
    Idk what **** is but i'd say it's impossible to put enough hatred into four letters, so no. it's not ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GaryIsASloth)
    Idk what **** is but i'd say it's impossible to put enough hatred into four letters, so no. it's not ****.
    Glad I didn't watch them then :lol:

I've seen a couple quick trailers on TV, but I wasn't interested enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Glad I didn't watch them then :lol:

I've seen a couple quick trailers on TV, but I wasn't interested enough.
    let's just say i'm seeding every single episode until chris evans joined on bittorrent.

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Im personally dissapointed because i thought he was quite good at it.
    But im one the few who thinks that.
    So lets discuss!
    He quit because of bad ratings. I have nothing against the guy personally, but I still remain furious at the axing of Clarckson so I can't help but feel pleased. Revenge is sweet

ReputationRep:
    Best news Britain has had for a while.

Just think about it though. Boris, Nigel and Chris have all messed things up and then bailed. Something fishy is afoot.

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77... You watched the new TG :sigh:

Whyyyyyy... And you liked it even :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The entire show has become a poisoned chalice. It doesn't matter who the presenters are, the popularity of the show depended on the trio and the majority of the fanbase will not take anything less.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Evans has been a piss-poor presenter since The Big Breakfast, so I'm not surprised to see him go. I'm more shocked that he was given the job in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    FireFreezer77... You watched the new TG :sigh:

Whyyyyyy... And you liked it even :lol:
    I sure did! I really like it!
    All of the presenters (except LeBlanc) are really good in my opinion.
    Esp Chris Harris (i liked him before this anyway) and Rory Reid (who is actually really good!).
    But i love cars and this is a new car show featuring proper racing drivers and car reviewers!
    Its brilliant! I dont see whats wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Im personally dissapointed because i thought he was quite good at it.
    But im one the few who thinks that.
    So lets discuss!
    The new top gear was a load of **** anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    The new top gear was a load of **** anyway.
    I thought it was really good!
    The review the Aston Martin Vulcan was one of my favourite moments from the history of Top Gear! I love cars and this is another car show for me!
    Plus 5 of the presenters are rather good (exception being LeBlanc) and Harris and Reid are by far the best of the lot!
    But what dont you like about it?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was really good!
    The review the Aston Martin Vulcan was one of my favourite moments from the history of Top Gear! I love cars and this is another car show for me!
    Plus 5 of the presenters are rather good (exception being LeBlanc) and Harris and Reid are by far the best of the lot!
    But what dont you like about it?
    Everything about it is ****.
    They are trying to copy the show how it was before, but that was never going to work. There was a bit of chemistry between the old 3 presenters and they got on well together. It really worked. But with the new presenters, the same chemistry just isnt there. They are trying to copy the old 3 presenters but are failing at it miserably. Even the stuff on the show itself isnt quite as good.
    After the original 3 all went, they should have just got rid of top gear. By trying to carry it on with it they are just flogging a dead horse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Everything about it is ****.
    They are trying to copy the show how it was before, but that was never going to work. There was a bit of chemistry between the old 3 presenters and they got on well together. It really worked. But with the new presenters, the same chemistry just isnt there. They are trying to copy the old 3 presenters but are failing at it miserably. Even the stuff on the show itself isnt quite as good.
    After the original 3 all went, they should have just got rid of top gear. By trying to carry it on with it they are just flogging a dead horse.
    Well i disagree but everyone has their own opinion and i respect yours.
    Yeah thats true, they needed to change it up and make it different to before, but theyve not done that. I dont think it works as well as before but i still think its good.
    But yeah the new presenters dont get on well do they, theres no chemistry at all there!
    Well theyve got new producers in so thats probably why. I think the car reviews by the two i mentioned earlier are really good, but everything else is below par really.
    Well i dont tjink they shouldve got rid of it but i think they needed to change it up a lot!
    But i assume youll be watching The Grand Tour?

ReputationRep:
    I sure did! I really like it!
    All of the presenters (except LeBlanc) are really good in my opinion.
    Esp Chris Harris (i liked him before this anyway) and Rory Reid (who is actually really good!).
    But i love cars and this is a new car show featuring proper racing drivers and car reviewers!
    Its brilliant! I dont see whats wrong with it?
    I love cars too...
    But no JC, JM, RH = Not Top Gear :noway:

And I just can't watch it properly without the departed :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    He wasn't good to begin with.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    The problem is they aren't too bad on their own, but they're trying to copy the original three.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.