Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Rather than saying this proves Muslims are the victims or speculating over whether it was the actions of Shia there needs to be a complete internalised hatred of this sort of thing by Muslims, it's so evil and senseless.
    Unfortunately, that won't happen, the theology and history of Islam sets a precedent for this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Unfortunately, that won't happen, the theology and history of Islam sets a precedent for this sort of thing.
    I agree that people who are Muslim have suffered, but that's not the point, the point is that humans are suffering and what can be done to put an end to violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    I agree that people who are Muslim have suffered, but that's not the point, the point is that humans are suffering and what can be done to put an end to violence.
    Yes, I think that is the correct thing that needs to happen. However, I doubt it will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Disgusting attack obviously, but what makes you say there are no disbelievers in Medina? Shocking as it may seem, secret ex-Muslims do exist in all Islamic countries and cities..
    Do you seriously think this is the biggest issue to discuss? Not about the attack or victims, but whether there's secret ex-Muslims in Madina? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Do you seriously think this is the biggest issue to discuss? Not about the attack or victims, but whether there's secret ex-Muslims in Madina? :curious:
    I commented on the attack, doesn't mean one can't comment on another part of someone's post, especially when it implied that a bombing would only make sense if it were levied on disbelievers.

ReputationRep:
    I commented on the attack, doesn't mean one can't comment on another part of someone's post, especially when it implied that a bombing would only make sense if it were levied on disbelievers.
    They were trying to point out these terrorist are pure evil and don't only target non Muslims, but Muslims as well (despite the terrorists generally claiming to represent Muslims, and challenging the idea held by some that they only target "kuffars").

ReputationRep:
    They were trying to point out these terrorist are pure evil and don't only target non Muslims, but Muslims as well (despite the terrorists generally claiming to represent Muslims, and challenging the idea held by some that they only target "kuffars".
    Well, they don't think that the Muslims they kill are true Muslims, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

ReputationRep:
    They were trying to point out these terrorist are pure evil and don't only target non Muslims, but Muslims as well (despite the terrorists generally claiming to represent Muslims, and challenging the idea held by some that they only target "kuffars".
    I agree, even though it's debatable whether they even consider Muslims who aren't part of their hateful cult as Muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Well, they don't think that the Muslims they kill are true Muslims, otherwise they wouldn't do it.
    I agree, even though it's debatable whether they even consider Muslims who aren't part of their hateful cult as Muslims
    I guess that's how they keep people within their hateful group, by convincing them that they're the only "true Muslims". (Meaning they won't even listen to regular Muslims). They seem to be good at brainwashing their messed up followers to literally die for them and hate everyone else with no questions asked.

ReputationRep:
    I guess that's how they keep people within their hateful group, by convincing them that they're the only "true Muslims". (Meaning they won't even listen to regular Muslims). They seem to be good at brainwashing their messed up followers to literally die for them and hate everyone else with no questions asked.
    Maybe it's that, but it is quite difficult to be a devout muslim too, and the people no doubt violate sharia quite a lot too.

ReputationRep:
    I've been hearing it was a (sort of) false alarm and was some accidental gas leak or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    I've been hearing it was a (sort of) false alarm and was some accidental gas leak or something.
    I HATE THE MEDIA SOMETIMES
    SOME SAYING IT A BOMB
    OTHERS SAYING ITS A GAS LEAKS
    IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CAUSED IT. JUST plz #PRAY4Saudi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I HATE THE MEDIA SOMETIMES
    SOME SAYING IT A BOMB
    OTHERS SAYING ITS A GAS LEAKS
    IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CAUSED IT. JUST plz #PRAY4Saudi
    Of course. I didn't say it doesn't matter. Just saying your OP doesn't fully work anymore (no offense).

ReputationRep:
    Of course. I didn't say it doesn't matter. Just saying your OP doesn't fully work anymore (no offense).
    my OP will obviously not fully work anymore cause I posted it 2hrs ago the news will bound to be different now! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    These type of people have no limits its disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    my OP will obviously not fully work anymore cause I posted it 2hrs ago the news will bound to be different now! :rolleyes:
    But you can edit! Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not joking
    There are a lot of speculations on twitter saying its shia, some saying its sunni other's saying its the wahhabi. Im asking people who they think done it. Like any of that information is important whoever done it was clearly insane and barbaric.
    Shias are peaceful Muslims. It's not in their nature to blow up innocent people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    This act is very haram especially during the month of Ramadhan.
    Wait, people are likely seriously injured or dead, and you worry about it being haram?

ReputationRep:
    Idk if it was a gas leak because Qari Ziyaad Patel said the ground shook, adding: "The vibrations were very strong. It sounded like a building imploded." Resident Nasima al-Sada told AFP that "one bomber blew himself up near the mosque" and that no bystanders were hurt. "Suicide bomber for sure. I can see the body" torn apart, said a witness to the attack in the Shiite-populated city of Qatif.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    Shias are peaceful Muslims. It's not in their nature to blow up innocent people.
    Hezbollah?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.