Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever going into a physical fight? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A few times but never with strangers. It was with either 'friends' or family members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redbluedex)
    All you have to do is be a coward and duck!! Then if you're lucky you get hero worshipped!
    I'm soo unlucky that I will probably get the blame

ReputationRep:
    I slapped a girl once and she cried , ***** deserved it

Wonder if i triggered them

ReputationRep:
    Well I was an amateur boxer so quite a few. If you count sparring, it would be well over 100, 200 I don't know loads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnernet)
    About 2 for me
    if you know someones gonna fight you, swing first

ReputationRep:
    I have never tried to involve myself in an actual brawl (unless it's with my siblings :mmm:) but I was once strangled by a woman on the bus. :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All my posts here regarding public transport seem so negative. :lol: Let me clarify that I genuinely appreciate TFL a lot.

ReputationRep:
    None, I'm too much of a cherry boy.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I tend to get on with pretty much everyone and fortunately i've never been thrust into that type of situation
    I would like to learn how to fight though, just in case...

Nope considering i am not a guy so no. Sometimes people jget into a fight without thinking about the conseqeunce. I think thats quite immature and impulsive most of the time. The best solution is to calm down first, rather than using violence to solve the problem.

ReputationRep:
    As if TSR is this gangsta.

No, I have not been in any real fights.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.