Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do western men still marry western women? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Slightly rude...

(Original post by Esoteric-)
    More men in the west need to wake up and realise that western women are absolutely terrible compared to women from other continents.

When you spend some time in South America, Asia/Eurasia or Eastern Europe, and meet women from those cultures, you will realise how poorly western women stack up. Just a few reasons why western women make bad gfs/wives:

6. most likely to nag constantly
    2. highest rates of obesity
    3. most likely to cheat
    10. likely to have had sex with tons of guys before she tricks you into marriage
    4. highest rate of divorce (50% divorce rate in western man/western woman marriages; compared to c.20% in western man/foreign woman), and highest chance of divorce rape
    5. b*tchiest
    7. most likely to believe in feminism and have hatred towards men /patriarchy
    8. most likely to spend least amount of time with her children
    9. worst at cooking and cleaning
    1. highest maintenance & expect you to spend a lot of money to please them

Men, please for your own sanity, dont marry a western woman, and get yourself a foreign wife instead!

ps. By western women, I basically mean Britain, Western & Northern Europe, USA & Canada and Australia / New Zealand
    100% agree. Better off marrying a foreign woman. They're far more affectionate, less self fish/ self absorbed / shallow. In my experience they're far more caring too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esoteric-)
    More men in the west need to wake up and realise that western women are absolutely terrible compared to women from other continents.

When you spend some time in South America, Asia/Eurasia or Eastern Europe, and meet women from those cultures, you will realise how poorly western women stack up. Just a few reasons why western women make bad gfs/wives:

6. most likely to nag constantly
    2. highest rates of obesity
    3. most likely to cheat
    10. likely to have had sex with tons of guys before she tricks you into marriage
    4. highest rate of divorce (50% divorce rate in western man/western woman marriages; compared to c.20% in western man/foreign woman), and highest chance of financial losses through divorce for the man
    5. b*tchiest
    7. most likely to believe in feminism and have hatred towards men /patriarchy
    8. most likely to spend least amount of time with her children
    9. worst at cooking and cleaning
    1. highest maintenance & expect you to spend a lot of money to please them

Men, please for your own sanity, dont marry a western woman, and get yourself a foreign wife instead!

ps. By western women, I basically mean Britain, Western & Northern Europe, USA & Canada and Australia / New Zealand
    So you've dated all the western women in the world then? I dread to think what that makes you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I'm sure western women will be devastated they can't marry you
    Actually they are devastated:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...TER-LLOYD.html

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** is your list not in order! Explain this now!

Because Western men are also terrible. Their terribleness reflects off each other. Terrible attracts terrible. As an Eastern European I wouldn't narry a western man for all of the reasons you listed above in regard to women. Furthermore there are cultural and/or religious differences that build a wall between western men and foreign women and vice versa. Living in England for 11 years I have noticed they aren't too keen on foreign languages so that might be a barrier in western men not marrying foreign women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Why the **** is your list not in order! Explain this now!
    I'm Illuminati. Same rules dont apply to me as you mere mortals.

http://www.joiningtheilluminati.com/...minati-Eye.png

ReputationRep:
    I'd argue foreign women have lower/different standards too. Anyway, there's good women and bad women everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    A man has a right to choose who he wants to be with, and vice-versa with women. At the end of the day, it's up to them to discover people of other places and judge for themselves which ones they prefer and which ones they'd rather marry in a drunken bet.

ReputationRep:
    OP definitely got his heart broken by a Western woman.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I'd argue foreign women have lower/different standards too. Anyway, there's good women and bad women everywhere.
    Nah they're just not as shallow and up themselves. But in general foreign women tend to make better life partners as they're more home orientated, can cook, clean and aren't lazy. Western women- different story.

ReputationRep:
    Sitting here waiting for a juicy reply like.
    http://media3.giphy.com/media/YG3qalnBXN0pG/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    When do the Sixth forms open again?

ReputationRep:
    Someone got rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Someone got rejected
    srsly, you are like 12945837573859385748487585th person to write that in this thread

original thought is in rare supply it seems these days

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to assume that your parents ignored you when you were a child

ReputationRep:
    Let me guess, you're in the mail order bride business?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    I'm going to assume that your parents ignored you when you were a child
    And lets say they did?...How would that correlate to my preference for foreign women over western women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orange s0da)
    Let me guess, you're in the mail order bride business?
    No, STAY AWAY from mail order brides.

They are pretty much all just gold diggers looking to suck you dry of your shiny American dollars / British pounds.

To meet foreign women, suggest trying to meet foreign women in the west. Like a lot of people have come to UK from Eastern Europe and other places as more countries have joined the EU. Especially if you lve in south England, its quite culturally diverse now, so easier than ever before to meet women from different countries/cultures, whose minds havent been poisoned by feminist brainwashing

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with feminism? And why do women have to cook and clean all the time, why don't you just look after yourself? You also said that western women were likely to have sex before marriage, and what? Why can't women embrace their sexuality? 9/10 times the men have definitely have, but seem to have a problem when women want to enjoy themselves because they feel the need to 'own them'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.