Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leaked German police report confirms surge in child rapes by migrants pools Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    To be fair, there are many places in the Middle East where pedophilia is widespread and a cultural norm (e.g. Afghanistan) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4170783
    Are you defending the rapists!? This isn't the Middle East, this is or rather was Europe, before Merkel and the gobshite EU destroyed everything!

(Original post by DauntlessOne)
    Are you defending the rapists!? This isn't the Middle East, this is or rather was Europe, before Merkel and the gobshite EU destroyed everything!
    No, just remarking that its hardly a surprise that migrants bring their customs over here, not saying we should tolerate those customs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    No, just remarking that its hardly a surprise that migrants bring their customs over here, not saying we should tolerate those customs
    The I would say you back your words up with actions, in the next general election and vote for the only political party that isn't near identical to the "big three". Although having that said, Labour is finished now anyway, Corbyn refuses to step down, I swear he has finish what Blair started and destroyed the Labour Party, the ****ing Marxist.

Our country is quickly turning into a one party state. UKIP will make huge gains in former Labour voters.

ReputationRep:
    This is just, after all, the germans did the holocaust. ALL of them deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester_123)
    A lot of these migrants are not used to the culture clash, it takes them by surprise.
    Are you related to lolatmaths ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Are you related to lolatmaths ?
    To be fair, what he said is actually true, it what me and others warned about and were told we were wrong (even though be have been found to be true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    How's that?
    What I mean is you're suggesting that these people will, in the end, be presented with a choice: shape up or ship out. Integrate or go. I'm saying that the governments will not be presenting them with this. They will continue to not integrate and nothing will happen to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    What I mean is you're suggesting that these people will, in the end, be presented with a choice: shape up or ship out. Integrate or go. I'm saying that the governments will not be presenting them with this. They will continue to not integrate and nothing will happen to them.
    Eventually, locals may resort to violence. There's only so many times people can stand children being touched by those monsters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Eventually, locals may resort to violence. There's only so many times people can stand children being touched by those monsters.
    Well over here in the UK we experienced over a decade of it in places like Rotherham, Halifax, Rochdale, Derby, Keighley, Burnley, Blackburn etc and the locals continuously voted back in the councils under whose watch it happened and debate about it is regularly shut down due to the need to maintain "cultural harmony" or some nonsense. So I doubt it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.