Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey could someone add me to this Whatsapp group please? Need to make friends before I start haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoreyFielding)
    Hey could someone add me to this Whatsapp group please? Need to make friends before I start haha
    Yeah, just inbox me your number

😋

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mythological)
    Yeah, just inbox me your number

😋
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone add me to a whatsapp group? or any form of group chat? It would be much appreciated thanks!

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Could you add me to the group, too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youshouldburn)
    Could you add me to the group, too?
    Sure private message me your number

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've got a watsapp group with a few people in it if anybody wants to join just inbox me your phone number and I'll add you straight in!
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Any spaces left in this group chat?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I have a question. I am from the US and I am a part of a sorority, now I know it has not been seen in a positive light but there are good ones. Would any ladies be interested in joining one ? It would be about academic, helping the community, education and of course some fun. Let me know please!

ReputationRep:
    you may add me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nam B)
    you may add me
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've got a watsapp group with a few people in it if anybody wants to join just inbox me your phone number and I'll add you straight in!
    Hey there is there any chance of me joining this! I am going to be studying politics!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.