Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

YouTubers TmarTn and Syndicate caught shilling their own CS:GO gambling site watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Man I am loving the YouTube drama of 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bloody good isn't it

ReputationRep:
    Keemstar is my saviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Man I am loving the YouTube drama of 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ikr so many issues going on

youtube needs to introduce some therapy for their workers

clearly over worked and underpaid is the issue here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    Keemstar is my saviour
    lmao, the guy's a d***head........Watch this

Unless you were joking In which case...........I just made a right fool of myself

ReputationRep:
    Ethan tore them a new one.

Has Syndicate made an "apology" video yet?

Low-life scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Ethan tore them a new one.

Has Syndicate made an "apology" video yet?

Low-life scum.
    He said he'd make a video about it sometime today.

ReputationRep:
    ha tmartn disabled all comments/likes on all his videos + removed all the gambling videos

I wonder if he'll be able to upload from a cell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    lmao, the guy's a d***head........Watch this

Unless you were joking In which case...........I just made a right fool of myself
    I'm guessing this is a LeafyisHere video. The guy is a douchebag. His kind of entertainment consists of recycled CSGO surfing and a video ripped off Youtube (usually some weird one) where he pokes fun out of them for 20 minutes with his lame ass jokes ranging from "degenerate" to "This is...this is...SO CRINGE.".

After making his videos, his fangirls/boys head off to the video Leafy features with their pitchforks and attacks them. The prick then has the audacity to call it "satire".

Let's not forget that Keemstar and him used to be best buds at one time. If it wasn't for Keemstar then maybe Leafy wouldn't have been as successful as he is now.

I'm not saying that I like Keemstar either but Youtube is plagued with herd mentality.

Anyway, off-topic rant over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lujubi)
    I'm guessing this is a LeafyisHere video. The guy is a douchebag. His kind of entertainment consists of recycled CSGO surfing and a video ripped off Youtube (usually some weird one) where he pokes fun out of them for 20 minutes with his lame ass jokes ranging from "degenerate" to "This is...this is...SO CRINGE.".

After making his videos, his fangirls/boys head off to the video Leafy features with their pitchforks and attacks them. The prick then has the audacity to call it "satire".

Let's not forget that Keemstar and him used to be best buds at one time. If it wasn't for Keemstar then maybe Leafy wouldn't have been as successful as he is now.

I'm not saying that I like Keemstar either but Youtube is plagued with herd mentality.

Anyway, off-topic rant over.
    I understand, but I never said leafy is a good guy, this video just shows why keemstar is an absolute sh*thead, there's many other videos out there about him too.........leafy may be bad, but I was only talking about keemstar, just happens to be that the video is made by leafy.

I get you though, YouTube rn is full of sh*t, from fake pranks to this gambling sh*t to accusing a really old twitch streamer of being a paedophile, which made him cry.......he's FALSELY accused others of being paedophiles too, like that's just not cool....I assume you've watched the video so I will leave it at that.

I was only talking about keemstar because PrincessZara's post was about him and I replied to it.

ReputationRep:
    I understand, but I never said leafy is a good guy, this video just shows why keemstar is an absolute sh*thead, there's many other videos out there about him too.........leafy may be bad, but I was only talking about keemstar, just happens to be that the video is made by leafy.

I get you though, YouTube rn is full of sh*t, from fake pranks to this gambling sh*t to accusing a really old twitch streamer of being a paedophile, which made him cry.......he's FALSELY accused others of being paedophiles too, like that's just not cool....I assume you've watched the video so I will leave it at that.

I was only talking about keemstar because PrincessZara's post was about him and I replied to it.
    That's fine man. No hate whatsoever since everyone is entitled to watch what they want.

Most of the videos exposing Keemstar (much like Leafy's) are the same things he's been exposed for in videos 2 years old. Nothing new.

ReputationRep:
    That's fine man. No hate whatsoever since everyone is entitled to watch what they want.

Most of the videos exposing Keemstar (much like Leafy's) are the same things he's been exposed for in videos 2 years old. Nothing new.
    Yeah, it's all good

Yeah, I realised that, but if you just for a second look over the repetitiveness, those things are pretty fricking bad

Neither keemstar nor leafy are perfect, so the debate about who's worse can go on for agess.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao that apology video

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    Lmao that apology video
    Which he has now deleted. This made for some comedic excellence though:

ReputationRep:
    It's the pachinko logic all over again, Valve will say it's "just a game" but when the said "prizes" can be sold for money it's quite obviously not.

It is gambling, and the law should treat it as such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remiremi)
    It's the pachinko logic all over again, Valve will say it's "just a game" but when the said "prizes" can be sold for money it's quite obviously not.

It is gambling, and the law should treat it as such.
    Technicalities can screw over court cases if they get a good lawyer, I hope they see through them because their intentions were quite clear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Tibbs)
    Popular youtubers Trevor “TmarTn” Martin and Tom “Syndicate” Cassel
    (with a combined subscriber base of 10 million) have been exposed promoting their CS:GO gambling website to their predominantly underage audience, without disclosing that they operated it.

In a lengthy video entitled “Deception, Lies, and CSGO,” h3h3Productionsdug even deeper revealing many instances of Martin and Cassell allegedly rigging their site to win virtual weapons worth thousands of dollars while streaming in order to encourage followers as young as 13 to gamble.

Video Game Attorney Ryan Morrison has confirmed that the actions of Martin and Cassell were illegal and have been reported to the FTC, which could potentially lead to jail time.
    Terry!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Tibbs)
    Which he has now deleted. This made for some comedic excellence though:

The guy laughing evilly with Little Lies playing in background. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's all good

Yeah, I realised that, but if you just for a second look over the repetitiveness, those things are pretty fricking bad

Neither keemstar nor leafy are perfect, so the debate about who's worse can go on for agess.
    I agree. I'm not taking sides on this one.
    Speaking of Leafy, I found an amusing video that I recommend watching. I couldn't stop laughing seeing this for the first time,

ReputationRep:
    I watch Tmartn2 dog vlogs He seemed like a really nice person.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I'm not taking sides on this one.
    Speaking of Leafy, I found an amusing video that I recommend watching. I couldn't stop laughing seeing this for the first time,

Thanks, I'll watch it later

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.