Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who here catcalls girls on the street? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderStormzy)
    Take a bunch of friends, get a car, start honking and whistling at the girl until she turns red. Then one of us would go and 'apologize' for others' acts.
    please stop doing that

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I just stare at their asses when a hot one walks by

Don't wanna do anything disrespectful like whistling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzebie)
    please stop doing that
    It's a free world sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzebie)
    please stop doing that
    Women like being appreciated. Better than no appreciation

ReputationRep:
    I would think of catcalling as mortification rather than appreciation. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playmaker#10)
    It's a free world sister
    hence the 'please'

ReputationRep:
    virtually everyone woman I know does not take it as a compliment - it's very annoying at the least, scary at the most

(Original post by Playmaker#10)
    Nah, I just stare at their asses when a hot one walks by

Don't wanna do anything disrespectful like whistling
    How do you do it? I try to stare at boobs, can't manage more than about two seconds without having to look away.

ReputationRep:
    All the time.

'Hey sugar tits'

ReputationRep:
    Whats catcalled ?Is it different from wolf called ?Is there a connection between wolf called and cat called ?

ReputationRep:
    Take a bunch of friends, get a car, start honking and whistling at the girl until she turns red. Then one of us would go and 'apologize' for others' acts.
    You do that to me and I can guarantee that I'll have tea with your mother explaining what sort of things you get up to. Then expect a long spanking from your mother with a wooden spoon. You can openly tell your friends what happened. I imagine it'll boost your rep on the 'streetz' too.

People like you disgust me. I doubt you'll end up harassing girls on your own. Funny how people have the confidence to put down others when in a large group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    How do you do it? I try to stare at boobs, can't manage more than about two seconds without having to look away.

Omg. Hahahaha.

Omg that's the saddest thing I think I've ever read on this site :rofl:

It's also just the fact that your post could even be plausible for someone like you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl and I love looking at asses and boobs.

It's something that both genders should appreciate.

(Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Omg. Hahahaha.

Omg that's the saddest thing I think I've ever read on this site :rofl:

It's also just the fact that your post could even be plausible for someone like you :rofl:
    If sad makes you roll on the floor with laughter... then yes.
    I find that I have to make eye contact, and then it's impossible to lower your gaze again, you have to look away. It's like a compulsion.

(Original post by Lujubi)
    You do that to me and I can guarantee you that I'll have tea with your mother explaining what sort of things you get up to. Then expect a long spanking from your mother with a wooden spoon. You can openly tell your friends what happened. I imagine it'll boost your rep on the 'streetz' too.

Hilarious, don't get too hot and bothered...

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious, don't get too hot and bothered...
    Wasn't supposed to be comedic. Where I come from, the first place people go to if their children (sons) misbehave, especially with a girl, is their mother. If they can't respect their mothers then there is no hope for them.

Edit: It's like comparing catcalling your mother to some random girl on the street. You wouldn't like it if someone did it to your mother and sister/daughter so why do it to someone else?

Not too bothered about the issue but at the same time, it isn't a nice thing to do.

(Original post by Lujubi)
    Wasn't supposed to be comedic. Where I come from, the first place people go to if their children (sons) misbehave, especially with a girl is their mother. If they can't respect their mothers then there is no hope for them.
    Oh OK. Was still an amusing read.
    Not too bothered about the issue but at the same time, it isn't a nice thing to do.
    Ye, I would agree.

ReputationRep:
    lol, That looks like it would work well. Not sure if it is moral though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh OK. Was still an amusing read.

Ye, I would agree.
    Edited to give you more insight to what I mean (since it would have made no sense adding in mothers into this).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by life.of.pablo)
    its funny
    I do it and its fun. Otherwise its a wasted opportunity anyways
    You two are vile and the reason why feminism is still needed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.