The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Speciez99
why do you ask such a pointless question if you want to find out what peope think? at least make it open because you are trying to box people's charactheristics, and they arent like that, and I personally keep that view of the mods to yourself in future
I think not, admitadly there are some, however not most

yes, most...
SamTheMan
yes, most...
:rolleyes: and how would justify that statement?
Speciez99
:rolleyes: and how would justify that statement?

because half of the discussions on Palestine and Iraq are started by people who know nothing about those countries, their culture or their history... but they'll still blabber on about what they understood from what they heard on Sky News and CNN, despite the fact they didn't fully understand.
SamTheMan
because half of the discussions on Palestine and Iraq are started by people who know nothing about those countries, their culture or their history... but they'll still blabber on about what they understood from what they heard on Sky News and CNN, despite the fact they didn't fully understand.
they dont make up most of the debate forum tho
We all live in a yellow submarie, a yellow submarine....i don't know what it's supposed to be but for the song i'll say it, actually i can think of what it might mean and now i regret ticking it! :eek:
Reply 25
tis_me_lord
We all live in a yellow submarie, a yellow submarine....i don't know what it's supposed to be but for the song i'll say it, actually i can think of what it might mean and now i regret ticking it! :eek:

that'll make you think about choosing things that are yellow and submersibal in the future.

(i got caught out too :frown: )
kikzen
i got caught out too

They lured me into their world of pervertedness by using a classic song, i feel violated.
a penis

Latest

Trending

Trending