Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marniandrews)
    Haha thank you, I tried really hard and I'm really pleased with my results! I'm off to St.Andrews. How about you?
    ah wow that uni looks amazing and i didn't do IB but was just interested to see people talking about their results ahah ... bit of a stalker... hopefully after alevel results i shall be off to nottingham/manchester aha ... have fun at st andrews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    ah wow that uni looks amazing and i didn't do IB but was just interested to see people talking about their results ahah ... bit of a stalker... hopefully after alevel results i shall be off to nottingham/manchester aha ... have fun at st andrews
    What A-levels did you take? Nottingham was my insurance! Really great uni.

ReputationRep:
    What A-levels did you take? Nottingham was my insurance! Really great uni.
    ah really and yh it seems to tick my boxes... I did maths, psychology and english lang ... hoping to study maths haha but st andrews looks amazing and i never even thought of applying there oh dear -__- lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha thank you, I tried really hard and I'm really pleased with my results! I'm off to St.Andrews. How about you?
    Congrats! That's the uni I dream of, just not sure if I will even apply. I'm actually an international student so I still could apply to couple of other countries too!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received their remarks back? I send off my EE a week ago and I was wondering if people had heard back already!

Also, congrats everyone with their results!!!

ReputationRep:
    I know i'm a bit late to the party but congrats to all of you. I'm heading to UCL with 43 points

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.