The Student Room Group

Does she like me or playing hard to get or just playing with me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Latimaster
It's all theory admittedly...albeit carefully thought-out theory. I haven't had anything like this. I've only liked one girl who I didn't know Q_Q (does that even count?)

Hah lol, I thought you were like very knowledgeable about this lol. I'm pretty bad at talking to girls tbh.

What happened with the girl? And lol yeah it does count did you meet her online or something? Girl I like currently is kind of airing me atm though she usually talks lots and starts convos first, dunno why... Girls are confusing. Schools ended, can't see her now Ffs. -.-
Original post by Anonymous
Hah lol, I thought you were like very knowledgeable about this lol. I'm pretty bad at talking to girls tbh.

What happened with the girl? And lol yeah it does count did you meet her online or something? Girl I like currently is kind of airing me atm though she usually talks lots and starts convos first, dunno why... Girls are confusing. Schools ended, can't see her now Ffs. -.-

And past tense! Lik-ed? What'd she do, or more importantly what did YOU do :P (sorry I like to gossip, yeah guys do that too)
Btw, OP I think you should just tell her about your feelings. So you know once and for all. She won't ignore that I'm sure. And you just have to be prepared that her response could well be negative(or postive!)) But at least you'll get a proper response.
Oh, so you actually got a reply. Good, good. You didn't think before you typed but...well...we still have something to go on here. I'd say that the important things to communicate to her would be that you were *nervous* because (insert reason here). Maybe you could make it up to her by actually telling her how you feel. There's no way that she could ignore that, imo.

The next day she messaged me all annoyed say like I don't understand why you had a go at me and all this. And we argued some more and she said that I "majorly p***** her off"! I then told her how she is the first girl that I've really spoken to and that I've spoken to her more then every girl I've spoken to put together! I sort of got really deep into how I was feeling but I never actually told her I liked her. I should have but it didn't feel right at the time. She was being really nice and helping me by giving me advice and saying its okay, and told me she didn't really start seeing guys until recently. I know she doesn't like me in the way I like her because she was telling me that I need to get out there more...

We spoke for a good hour or more, with massive paragraphs it was nice as I actually had someone to talk to for the first time. I still like her but I guess we are just friends now :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Oh my, you seem eager to talk. I can't imagine you being bad ;l I was stalking a friend's acquaintance to make him embarrassed with information that I'd found of her, and then I saw her - my friend's acquaintance's friend :tongue: I just liked her for some reason. Of course, it was only a crush so after stalking her more i found she had a bf. It was only an utterly unrequited crush and soon dwindled~

If you can, you should call her. I think that's always better (instead of texting). Much denser experiences. If she doesn't usually ignore you then I guess it's fine :wink: good luck~
Oh my, you seem eager to talk. I can't imagine you being bad ;l I was stalking a friend's acquaintance to make him embarrassed with information that I'd found of her, and then I saw her - my friend's acquaintance's friend :tongue: I just liked her for some reason. Of course, it was only a crush so after stalking her more i found she had a bf. It was only an utterly unrequited crush and soon dwindled~

If you can, you should call her. I think that's always better (instead of texting). Much denser experiences. If she doesn't usually ignore you then I guess it's fine :wink: good luck~

Aw, too bad she has a boyfriend but wow you've only liked one girl! Wish I could say same thing, I keep having unrequited crushes. Would you actually have done anything about it if she was single... I get the vibe that you're a "take charge " kinda person and would tell someone you like straight up?

I've called her, but she keeps telling me about guys( and girls!) she's interested in.. so makes me think she's not interested in me tbh. But phone call was definitely better and "denser experience" :tongue: as you say because I could tell her tone etc when she spoke. Oh and apparently she ignored me for a bit because I hurt her feelings (:s !) during our last conversation and she didn't wanna speak to me yet... I maintain that girls will always baffle me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending